[Completed] Diamond T6 Speed Hammer

I use both pies depending on the tools I’m using and the task at hand. Nothing to do with cost, it’s more about prolonging the life of the tools that were a bit more of a pain in the proverbial to forge. I’ve tested all of the variety of options for different tools at each and every tier extensively and I’ve just settled on the combinations that suit me.

I do the same effective thing on T6 also now by using Topaz speed hammers with a strength brew and a persisting pie. They use 22 energy per swing compared to 38 with a diamond so i’m able to swing much longer between pauses. They have an extra 400 base durability so with a persisting pie and the durability epic that equates to around 3880 effective durability so they will last almost twice as long as a diamond with a starberry, and I really don’t mind the pauses personally when I’m Gem or Lucent mining as I’m checking my atlas regularly to pinpoint hot spots or chomping a piece of steak to keep my energy bar high. Another good thing is that I rarely use speed brews anymore.

I use starberry pies when I’m mindlessly farming soil or sand or a specific rock colour, for clearing large underground spaces for building, etc, etc. Those times when the pauses do nothing but slow me down from finishing a task. I also pop a starberry pie occasionally if I’m lucky enough to hit a lucent exo right as it spawns and find myself in a sweet mining spot… I can happily smash a stack of max speed sapphires in a very short amount of time if it’s for a worthy cause, haha.

6 Likes

As I clear out the whole area when I mine(sand, gravel, floaters, etc) stopping slows me down and also don’t need to check the Atlas much either :sweat_smile: but we all have our own styles of mining.

1 Like

Absolutely, but that’s exactly the way I mine too and why I love the sapphires as they do with 15 extra action speed. Anyway, all I’m saying is I’m happy to give you a few to try out before you pass judgement, you might be surprised as it sounds like you’ve been sold some duds in the past.

3 Likes

Then it’s not a proper T7 hammer. With a mega strength brew plus dmg lvl 9/10 it 1 hits rocks on T7 if you have the right miner spec which I’m assuming you have…

And even tho I do use saph hammers on a T7 I also always use starberry pies. Durability be darned I just wanna mine quickly, ahhhhhh

For T6 lately I kinda like the rubies, dmg lvl 7/10, +50 speed, 3x3, with mega strength brew and goooooooooooooo

I also sell saph T7 hammers for 12k BTW @FireAngelDth

1 Like

Where is your shop? The only time i need backups is when dub-t is sold out, which happens.

1 Like

Nova Golda Market, Original Forgeries (on Trung, take the TNT Trung portal and you’re there, also PS Lamblis upper ring, Ultima Eresho, etc.)

1 Like

Tho I have to admit my forging is sporadic a tad lately, busy with building and other stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Cant go back to diamond after holding a t7 sapphire, and now i dont have to. :v:

2 Likes

Too expensive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’d rather deal with forging them myself :joy: over paying that and you know how much I hate crafting or forging

1 Like

what is your price for a hammer with 30-40 speed?

Ewww, quirks

1 Like

I dont buy quirks at all. :slight_smile:

yeah i know about that 99% dont understand how to use quirks… they can be very usefull… if u use them the right way…

I experimented with them, understand them, but never touch them again. Any tool i ever buy is clean.

Thats not to say there isnt a market for them. There is.

Some quirks aren’t that bad, some can even be useful, what I dislike with a passion is the huge animated stuff that happens when you switch to a tool with a quirk. Once they tone it down I might use them, until then I just won’t

1 Like

yep…this.

1 Like

There’s only a select handful that actually do an animation, which is any of them that apply a buff or debuff to your character, things such as random noises, slow-mo, that sinking feeling, etc.

The really good ones for tools (reduced energy cost, increased action speed) do not animate as they apply the buff to the tool instead.

I have always been quite the quirk advocate and they do most certainly have their places… and places they do not belong. I make slow mo loot totems for extra run speed and of course the sinking feeling totems are popular. But I would never put a quirk that animates on a grapple because that FPS lag could make the difference between life and death for instance.

For hammers though… again I’ve just found not worth the trouble as they are far too unreliable to control. When mass forging batch after batch, it’s best just to eliminate as many sources of RNG as possible right.

3 Likes

Ah, but that icy ground is nice on hookshots… lol. Especially when used as recklessly as I tend to use them.

1 Like

Thanks to all the order has been more than completed.

There was an interesting debate about the type of hammer used while mining, it gave more perspectives.

Now this thread can be closed @majorvex, @Stretchious.

4 Likes

Closed at the request of OP.