Completed! Maintenance Shopify Store: Thursday, May 4th, at 1:45 PM CST (6:45 PM)

Hey Everyone!

The Boundless store will enter into maintenance Thursday, May 4th, at 1:45 PM CST (6:45 PM UTC) for an estimated downtime of 4 hours. This downtime is to transition the store over to Monumental.

29 Likes

Progress is progress. I’ll take it. :blush:

Am I the only one confused by the time? 1:45 pm CST is 11:45 am PST…so where does the 6:45 fit? (I’m is California which is Pacific time and I am assuming CST is Central Standard Time…)

I’m bad at math, though… so, totally could be me. :rofl:

2 Likes

UTC for those not in the US.

3 Likes

Should be: 2023-05-04T18:45:00Z

3 Likes

UTC sorry I fixed the post

4 Likes

Just to be Sure thats the Shop where you buy sovs and fuel right and not the ingame Shop to buy Plots and stuff…or both ?

3 Likes

Glad I saw this now I swore I was loosing my mind as I was working on gathering information to get a planet today I’ll wait awhile then.

Lol

2 Likes

My apologies for not posting sooner, but this was completed.

4 Likes

All I could do not to squeal with glee when my ADHD brain re-remembered that the game lives in my timezones now :rofl:

4 Likes

Just a heads up: the sort order of the worlds and fuels is now a bit mixed up. If I recall correctly, both were sorted from lowest to highest in the past. @Tiggs

1 Like

No longer accepting PayPal? :cry:

7 Likes

If true, that eliminates me buying.

4 Likes

Queistion so when you look at the site info on Oogle it should say Wonderstruck still right? Or should there be a Monumental there to boop

For those curious what I’m am curious about I took me a photo lol

2 Likes

It didn’t say UTC at first which is why the confusion… if it said UTC there would be no question……

2 Likes

The email with the keys in it also still shows Wonderstruck. (The email with the receipt looks fully updated though. :+1:)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cat Farm is open

Still No Response to payment methods IT should be 10 am in USA right now depending which Part of the Staates…

For european people the only way to pay atm IS gpay and this does not have everyone.
The other payment option IS Not available for europeans and asians as well…

After pressing the button [More payment options] …
… I see in the second screen the PayPal payment option :+1: :wink:

edit; I am in the Netherlands (Europe) right now :smiley:

7 Likes

That option was not there before, glad it’s back!

Thanks (netherlands here too)

4 Likes

@Balkinus

hope you read the posts above, PayPal option is back

4 Likes