Comunidad Española de Boundless (Busco compis de juego xD)

Bueno no hace falta decir mas, el titulo lo dice todo. Últimamente me estoy encontrando con algún que otro “post” con lenguas que no entiendo, y por lo que veo se trata de pequeñas comunidades de algunas regiones europeas en mi caso. La comunidad latina, (si hay alguno por aquí) también es bienvenido. De hecho todos son bienvenidos, no quiero discriminar a nadie.
Bueno lo que iba diciendo este gatito (servidor xD) como bien dice en el titulo, encontrar compañeros de juego aquí en Boundless para en un futuro hacer cosas juntos y pasarlo en grande. Montar una “Guild”/ Gremio y hacernos notar, una “guild” para gobernarlos a a todos xD (me he motivado lo se, no lo tengáis en cuenta jaja). mas que nada para disfrutar todos juntos de un juego que seguro que tendrá un gran impacto y sera mucho mejor que otros (de la misma categoria claro) Un juego en el que podrás ser tu mismo. tanto Hype me matara XD.

Vayamos al grano, quiero compañeros de juego con los que divertirme, gente madura si puede ser y no ñiñatos/as llorones/as, gente creativa y con imaginación y con dos dedos de frente. Y presentarnos aqui mismo y poder hablar como dios manda.
¿Quien se apunta? El Ligre Light os espera impaciente y curioso por saber mas de vosotros. Un saludo a todos.

2 Likes

Hola!! Sigues por ahí?? Estás en algún planeta en específico? Tienes discord? El mío es Dubbanz#8563

Hello friend, look for villarie portal the kingdom in arie, we are a Spanish-speaking community, if you dare, join us, you will be welcome

acceso desde RIVER TOWNS, ULTIMA GUILD (ERESHO), ICONICSBERG, TNT MEGA HUB, LEGENDVILLE, GYOSHA MALL, ILLUMINIGHTY MALL, REDWOOD HUB, DK ‘S ULTIMA TREE, DK’ S ULTIMA GUILD (FINATA) BLINK ‘Z THING’ ZAM 'ZAM MALL, AQUATOPIA MALL, OIKOS (TRUNG), VILLARIE

you guys realize this post is over 3 years old right?

2 Likes

and what problem is there? That time has passed or not, if I can inform or help I will, I also think that this does not bother anyone

2 Likes

Just as long as you know…

I’ll be there soon… gracias por responder!

1 Like

You took my advice and used forums. Good job buddy. When I saw this thread pop up I instantly though if you and clicked on it to see if I could get direction for you. Turns out it was you.

I don’t think kingdom means capital in Spanish? I think capital is the same in Spanish as in English? I could be wrong though!

1 Like

Maybe he uses the word in the litteral sense, as in he’s telling us that he is a king, or something?
:man_shrugging:

Perhaps he is a king :smile: its just a fancy name for his place I think

1 Like

dear goblin friend, now are you going to tell my karakavra friend what he has to call his guild?

Did I? I don’t think I did, Pikario.
I suppose what I’ve been told was wrong, that’s all. It led me to think that River Town wasn’t the capital anymore, so I had to check.
Speaking of being wrong, and on the subject of breaking illusions : we’re not friends. :wink:

having a friend, I know you are waiting to jump to the first exchange, but the kingdom is our guild, it is only called kingdom and we are not the capital, at any time I have said that we are capital, keep insisting, but do not carry, reason, Even wanting to tie me up, you don’t even know what you’re talking about

Trust me, I have no idea what you’re saying either. :sweat_smile:

lose, just talk, when you know, what are you talking about, but better save it, look bad, getting you where you don’t know

The thing you use to translate spanish to english doesn’t work, man.

friend, the truth, I do not care, whatever you say, you do not know what we are talking about, but you have only seen my name and out of spite, you have spoken without knowing, calm down, we are all wrong

Was I right though that’s the important thing… Is ‘capital’ in Spanish ‘capital’? :slight_smile:

1 Like