Concept Art: Tinting Machines + Sprays

The last time I asked, the reason we can’t sit was because they hadn’t figured out to allow us into the block… I do agree more furniture would be nice even if we couldn’t sit on it right away.

1 Like

Yes… Exo still will probably be easier to get colors versus the complex process to mix. I’d expect it be more expensive at some level to mix too.

2 Likes

middle bottom row is my favorite machine concept :sunglasses:

Last I heard there are two machines - one to apply and one to mix. I didn’t ask about coils…

1 Like

The resemblance of an ink printer cartridge makes my blood pressure rise to critical levels :joy:

3 Likes

Some quick fan art xD made in blender

24 Likes

Quick someone got a 3D printer they can make one of these in?

3 Likes

GNIIIIII
Can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitgniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
[implosion imminent - please, throw the goblin in a lake to drown the nervous reaction]

2 Likes

if i dont get the laser arm im gonna be mad
i start prepping my paint room :nerd_face:

1 Like

that looks so much like a building someone needs to build it to paint stuff in :smile:

1 Like

Sooo, does the dev art showing dyes applied to cloth imply we’re going to be able to make something out of cloth? Something that doesn’t look like a saggy diaper maybe?

2 Likes

if you dont repair this in time instead off coloring item it shoots at first person in sight a nice pink coat off paint

2 Likes

I like the design of the items they look awesome cant wait to spray paint my blocks

Does this mean we could change the fabric color on the shop stands!?!?! :smiley:

The red is a bit strong against some of the colors.

2 Likes

Ooo what if you got a small discount to either mats or time if the “colour” of your paint/tint machine matched the colour your dying things? Like I have a night azure paint machine, and i get a slight discount when I dye things to night azure while using that one?

Just an idea, I’ll probably try and mach the machines to my desired colors some of the time just for organizing my stuff

So is this concept art for 2 new machines and 1 new tool?

If this is concept art for an aspect of farming does that mean that the farming update is still a pretty long way off?

1 Like

Probably a month away at least would be my guess. Then again the devs don’t really give us content release dates and rightfully so.

1 Like

I was just curious as I have always been under the impression that “concept art” is what is produced at the beginning of a project, hence the word concept, to help visualize designs and ideas and would of thought the farming update had way passed that stage by now.

We dont know how old the concept art is either, to be fair. She could have posted something that is months old, ya know?

I guess that’s part of the allure and hype to the teasers :slight_smile: a month ago? she posted a concept work of the starberry vines. Yesterday we had a poll on farming timers

If anything we know this:

FARMING IS COMING!!!

3 Likes