Configurable Smart Stacks

Is there a way to do this? Something like a settings where you can configure how the smart stacks behave?

• Group by type (all rocks)
  • Group by subtype (rocks meta, sedi, ign)
  • Group by colour (grey, black, etc.)

Just grouping by type option would save me a lot of time. I am also trying to do marble, and grouping by colour would actually save me more than 75% of the time I spend managing resources.

Please somebody say yes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We have suggested this in the past. I don’t think it’s impossible but who knows if we can get this sooner than later

1 Like

A broader scope that what I previously suggested

Usually if you have 2 block color in different inventory slot, if you pick-up any of these color it will go to the right stack. you just need to do some inventory management prior picking up items.

The reclaim system in testing sorts things this way. It has a search bar that lets you search by type/color/etc. Maybe they’ll add that to other storage too.

2 Likes

Yes, I know, but, even so, in my case, dealing with 26 different colours I always have to make sure that my groups are not full (having a full stack means it will not group it by colour, and just move it to the first stack). It’s still a pain, but I do agree that this helps.