Control Attribute Question (Stealth Modifier)

I am running around on Norkyna and want as much stealth as possible. I was messing around with my “Control Attribute Bonus” and noticed a difference in the “stealth modifier” up until about 4/8 or maybe 5/8. Above that, I did not notice any difference. In other words, 5/8 seemed the same as 8/8.

Do you guys agree?

If my feeling is right, I might as well put those 3 points somewhere else, but I definitely want to be stealthy so if I am wrong I want to leave those points where they are.

I guess I do not trust my own observations

1 Like

We’ll have to capture a cuttletrunk, box it in and test this if nobody knows for sure.

1 Like

It’s also a little less effective at higher levels I think.

1 Like

Have you also got the stealth epic and are you using an innocuous brew. With max control, a max brew and the epic I’ve found you are basically completely invisible on a T6 world.

4 Likes

Yes agreed, except when a meteor practically hits you they will attack. But if you do take the brew be careful because it seems to aggravate Wildstock

2 Likes

I noticed that. I drank a brew and think I even ran directly into some hoppers and they still didn’t attack. lol

Yeah it’s a great way to hunt road runners too.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s a bug? Wildstock are passive by default, but maybe being super innocuous causes passive mob agro to go from 3 to -995 which causes them to attack.

1 Like

Meteor mobs ignore stealth and even wildstock aggro you.

1 Like

Like the old Ghandi bug from civilization? That would be hilarious🤣

1 Like

Oh, that makes sense