Corporation

Hello there fellow Oortians,

I have another a bit smaller idea this time, but im mostly looking for people to join me in a little project i was thinking of, i want to make a Corporation, where we all work together (soft roleplay) where we strive to make that same Corp progress as we get paychecks, invest in it, either time or resources, where every player has a role, where you can get promoted if you are worthy, or fired if you dont work (ofc if irl things are in the way there is no problem)
Mostly what i need rn is people who want to develop the idea, i have the basic idea in my head but i would like to hear more opinions, so i can tweak it and fix it so its more fun to play but still to fit the role :smiley:

P.S. as the work spots, i there is few that are a bit more than just in game things, of course there will be gatherers, hunters, outer relation developers, but also the accountants… so if anyone wants to join or has any idea that can be helpful to develop this i would gladly hear it :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m in. Pm me

1 Like

im in too. what should we make? crafted products? raw materials? gleam products?

Well that is to be discussed :stuck_out_tongue: since we all like to do different stuff :smiley:

i can work in the factory for ya. in crafting. go get a shop at gyosha. what to name the corp? Ulcorp? where to make the factory? and what coords?

1 Like

Do you have discord?

you can put it here. i dont have disc.

kk, i have a shop at legendville, well curent name is Legatus corp. factory is on the Raxxa really near the PS hub

but coords? i could use them. got a guild book?

dont know rn, ill send you when i get in game, not yet, i have to switch it from my own guild book

I’m in too

1 Like

mk. we could do something like fractional paychecks based on what we earn per day.

1 Like

Well ye thats what i thought is the best to do

So how does this work where do we met up?

im making the factory at Raxxa, near the PS hub, ill send you coordinates when i get in game

ill be on in 10mins

Im on rn, here are the coordinates Screenshot_58

How big of a portal would one need to travel from storis 2 to raxxa

Idk, how much blinksecs there is between those two

you can take the PS portals to it

Ok is there a discord ? I’ll be on in a hour