Craft, Build, Grind, Repeat (GUILD)

WELCOME TO:

Who are craft, build, grind, repeat?
We are a family more than a guild, a ragtag group of players with interests in all of the amazing things Boundless has to offer us. The founders are experienced voxel / pixel gamers who are use to running 500 man size guilds with creations under their belt from the awesome to the dam right insane in design and scale. Everyone is valued, everyone is a leader, no ego’s, no BS!

What are the guild’s goals?
Thanks to one of our founders our goals are simple:

1. We are going to build our very own seven wonders on every planet that Boundless has to offer (these will be one off’s enormous in scale and scope to invoke awe and inspiration)
  2. We are going to build a portal hub to connect with all of the active cities, guilds and hubs of our beloved community to ensure that we all get to share our experiences and passion for this game
  3. A thriving economy including but not exclusive to purchasable one of a kind homes, pixel art, artistic installations and services (gathering / crafting / hunting)
  4. Most important of all…have fun!

Benefits:
10% price reduction, based on market prices, on all purchasable items from guild only stores for all guild members on release (soon on current state of the game)
Gear drop box for hunts, crafting and lower tiered gathering
Guild, in game, competitions and events
Alliance with the equally awesome Chisel Knights (that’s right @Karokendo throwing you some love your way “it’s okay to say your welcome”)

Rules:
Be respectful of others
Have fun
Craft, Build, Grind, REPEAT

Existing work in boundless:

How to join:
Leave a comment in this thread or come find me in game (tag Glychi) I am always running around therka’s captial, @SWProzee1 awesome hub, @Jeffrotheswell awesome hub,shamefully @OmniUno 's shop …, boundless castle accessible from swpro’s hub in the centre at the red section.

We look forward to you joining the family :smile:

11 Likes

@James sounds like we are ready to test guilds next

6 Likes

There certainly is a large player base to test with now. I’m itching to launch the Illuminoorti guild that certainly does not exist and I am not at all involved with. Illuminoorti who?

11 Likes

@yeh @james looking at you bro… haha

3 Likes

haha neither do the gleammasons …

2 Likes

Speaking of Illuminoorti, I came up with this piece of logic a while back.

Here’s my logic:
You can build gem tools, right?
Yes
And those tools have different attributes, properties, elements, and status effects, right? Topaz is stamina (attribute), swift (property), shock (element), and fatigue (status effect).
Yes
So why can’t you build a gem tool that gives yourself a status effect?
Laythian cannot answer that question
Also, why do gem tools have different properties, elements, and status effects if they are just gems? As far as I know, Topaz is not scientifically related to stamina. Also, topaz that gives you stamina, doesn’t that sound like magic?
Brain machine broke
I think that boundless needs to explain gems and oort crystals and other things so that they are not magic.

@Laythian Laythian cannot answer allow Glychi…cos reasons… your welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Illuminoorti Brotherhood

Complying with orders.
Data transfer protocol complete.

Warning: detecting breach of thread topic protocol. Data sensitive the the brotherhood detected. Initiate data transfer protocols.

The Illuminoorti sees all truths.

/end transmission

5 Likes

Oh, yeah I forgot the whole reason I went to this thread. Please let me join! I although I “accidentally” deleted my old character, that just means I can be almost anything in a relatively short amount of time. I think i’m going to go with crafting this time around.

I totally did not delete my old character just so I could carry the name Laythian, stop reading this. Oh wait it’s too late.

Haha yes of course welcome to the family brother :slight_smile: