Crafting Titanium Ornate Doors

Hello all!
Hope everyone is in good health.

So, I was just trying to craft titanium ornate doors yet the machines wouldn’t recognize titanium alloys as “any precious alloy” - only silver and gold. So we cant have ornate titanium doors or is it a bug?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Haven’t made titanium but I know there isn’t a way to make copper or Iron ornate doors which is sad. Because I use a lot of iron in my builds. I hope the modify the ingredients so we can have iron and copper at some point.

1 Like

I mean ornate doors are top of the line and so is titanium. You would expect it to work. Plus, if i remember correctly, i saw @Kal-El build using ornate titanium doors on testing. Hope they can confirm it.

Yup, this definitely seems a bit odd.

If you look at Ornate Metal Beams, it uses “Any Metal” which defines the colour, whereas for Ornate Metal Doors, the “Any Metal” requirement is not there - it uses the “Any Precious Alloy” to define the colour.

The progression is completely missing for metal doors as you can’t make Silver/Gold/Titanium Plain or Stylish Doors (as they require “Any Base Metal”) and you also can’t make Copper/Iron (and seemingly Titanium) Ornate Doors.

And they’re certainly all possible…

8 Likes

Devs, i am waiting for my “Bug hunter” achievement and body paint. Thanks thanks. Haha

6 Likes

But is this a bug or just some design error? lol

1 Like

Possibly a little of both…

runs and hides

5 Likes

And this, kids, is how I ruined my forging luck - boundlessly

4 Likes

No no, you just unlocked the secret hardcore mode :sunglasses:

1 Like

Titanium isn’t a precious alloy. Titanium gold is a precious alloy however. But we don’t have titanium gold in the game :sweat_smile:

Also we’ve had this discussion before

1 Like

This would be an easy fix I suppose, just add a recipe for it @james! Then we have even more to look forward to with the new update! And think about adding some more metals please!

2 Likes

In this mode:

• Oort is limited
  • No forging
  • Enemies have 2x health
    :joy:
1 Like

Oort-infused metals. Woooo

2 Likes

I want some mercury

2 Likes

Also you get permanent “fog”

3 Likes

weather system particle effect

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Constant quirk particle effect

2 Likes

Evolving effect

1 Like

Please this is too easy. In hardcore mode there is no Oort and you have to pay to warp everywhere. Also when pants are introduced. . hardcore mode will not get them. .

1 Like

Aaaah reminded me of the days when we didnt have portal networks and Biitula was the new thing xD.