Crafting Titanium Ornate Doors

Not an issue to some people who can make 150 machines and spam these. Limit exp or make it more expensive should both directly address the issue though I lean more towards limiting exp. It’s not like I am heavily depending on crafting doors to level so they shouldn’t be too rewarding in that regard.

3 Likes

Titanium (and the other uncraftable) doors are the new black gleam woohoo :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Exactly…builders and people creating their places just want them because they fit the aesthetic.

5 Likes

On this subject, since I was the one who brought up “I see this in creative, can I have it in survival” - I spent an hour or two trying to figure out how to make Iron Ornate Doors about a month before the creative launch.
Creative didn’t inspire the request, it just reminded me that I wanted them.

Let’s not spend $13,000 renting worlds just to get these doors though, okay?

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Yep, this is the boat I’m currently in. I have to make do with Iron doors instead of Titanium right now and tbh, it doesn’t look right or as I would like it to look. I couldn’t care less for the XP. Make it 0 XP per craft for all I care lol. I just want doors that fit the aesthetic I’m going for. :slight_smile:

4 Likes