Crash: Mapping the World objective

After completing step 2 of “Mapping the World” objective (shown in pic), if I try to change the ore in my atlas the game crashes to desktop.

EDIT More info:
Might be important to note that I did the previous step of pairing an atlas on Nasharil. Then I went home to Berlyn and picked up a Berlyn atlas that already had gold ore in it, which triggered the next step.

After completing the objective, trying to change the ore in the Berlyn atlas still made me crash. However, I managed to change the ore while I was in the Sanctum and now no more crashes.

EDIT 2:
Here are 3 logs: Boundless Crash Logs · GitHub
I also submitted a few crash dumps while it was happening.

1 Like

Unrelated, but the irony that you use Samantha Carter as an avatar and your crash involves mapping worlds was too much for me to not mention!
Regards,
-an SG-1 fan

8 Likes

Yes, finally someone recognized her! Not nearly enough SG-1 fans around here. I’m determined to make a network of circular portals between planets. :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh, I recognized her, but as there are at least 15 Fans of the series in my circle of friends I didn’t thought about making it a topic cuz it felt “naturaly” to see her face here and there ^^

1 Like

Thanks for this, we’ll try to reproduce the issue when we’re back at the studio on Monday. In the meantime, if you wouldn’t mind grabbing your log file so we can take a look, that’d be great!

There’s a post on getting log files here: Q: How do I share a Boundless game log?

Ooh. What an idea!

Big stargates around your portals… mmhmmm…