Crash to desktop

None since 1.0 'til now. 3 since 199/hotfix release. Submitted dumps every time. First two whilst at Forge, this one while hitting Gleam with a Hammer.

I also had 7 crashes since this patch release. Submitted the dumps.
I don’t think this will help, but:

• While looking at the world list
  • Randomly while moving through my base x2
  • When i went through a portal
  • When i put fuel into my spark generator
  • When i opened my workbench
  • When i was afk next to my workbench

I’m going to update this post if i get more information about it.

Edit: This was like ~ 20-30 blocks away from a portal everytime, except the crash next to the portal.

I was just standing in my base doing nothing while I tabbed out to look at the forum. Dump was sent in.

I was building a wall and stepped off from two blocks high and before I could fall the game crashed. Dump sent in.

Thanks for submitting the crash dumps. From looking at these, the issue seems to be something to do with portals. Were all of you standing near these by any chance?

Well, about 60 blocks away with multiple walls between me and us.

I am far away from any portal, and jusyt crashed. Was hanging by a grapple chiseling my awesome under ground lair , went into inventory to change chisels equipped and crashed inside inventory screen. dumps on the way.

More crashes. Feels very unstable. This time a meteor was about to strike nearby - perhaps open portals there?

4 or 5 crashed just in 40-50min of play…this is a joke

I was no where near a portal. Though I had been bouncing through a few maybe 30 minutes before I crashed.

I was diging far away from anyone and anything and it happen :slight_smile:

7 times since todays update i have either crashed to desk top or the game has frozen doing different things each time

no where near a portal at any time it crashed or froze

I have seen no correlation between my activities and the full game crashes I am seeing.

The recent hotfixes should stop these multiple crashes. Let us know if it’s much improved or not.