Creativerse thread

I agree with what @Xaldafax says here in this topic at the start, while we’re strong supporters of Boundless here, while we’re in this quiet time between updates it can be good to have other stuff to play to prevent burnout - Crowfall Boundless Players?

There is nothing that can replace Boundless, of course. But of everything I’ve tried since getting hooked to it, there is only one other game that has managed to capture me on the same level - Creativerse. It isn’t a Boundless replacement, more like NMS where I think if you like one game you might well like the other. I know at least a few people here used to play this. And to tell the truth I wish there was sort of a way to combine features from each game into the other, as each has some very nice ones that would be great in each.

I’ve become very engrossed in some building projects in this game, it has a lot of great building pieces, plus you can freely paint almost any block, and it has a very intuitive blueprint system which makes sharing stuff easy. You get plenty of free Qbits from login chests to auto-build blueprints if you want. I’ve started sharing some of my own stuff to the workshop - Steam Community :: rebecca :: Workshop Items

Edit: I did recently succumb to temptation and start using Creator Mode (Creative) to get stuff rather than grind for everything. :joy: I don’t want to ruin the fun of exploration and collecting but sharing my own stuff has become the biggest hook now, so want to do more of that easily.

No risk to try the FTP version of course, that does give a good idea of seeing if it is for you, though if you do like it, Pro is almost a must, IMO.

Although the player base size now is comparable to Boundless, there has been a plot twist in a new company taking over development, though the original one still owns it and appears to be doing all the promotion still. But seems like the new group has a push in store, as it was announced in the last update that they’re working on their biggest series of updates yet -

One of the first things added after the new group took over (and so might be more the work of the old group) were programmable NPCs, which are a lot of fun and I immediately made twisted use of. :grin: (That pet Pigsy is named Precious, btw :smiling_imp: )

A few other shots of my own builds…

3 Likes