Cubit Balance Issue

I seem to be having some problem with my cubit balance on my miner. I snap occasional screenshots when I open coffers and I don’t really track my balances closely, I rarely buy plots for some time now.

Anyways today I noticed an issue.

Here’s my opening chests on nov 4:

Here’s me opening chests last night (nov 12):

Here’s me opening chests tonight (nov 13):

I barely played this guy during the preceeding couple of weeks but mined all day today.

I see that when I opened my chests last night, the balance was showing less than it did on the 4th, and today when I opened 24,500 cubits worth the balance went up less than 12k.

I haven’t purchased anything. I’ll submit a ticket referencing this thread.

You did open chests on 2nd pic in sanctum, I think it wasn’t registered.
Edit: Also in first, it is halloween themed :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I still do it there occasionally, it registers when you exit the sanctum usually.

Nightstar has some weirdness too,

I haven’t been buying anything for a while, is there even a way to get from a balance that ends in “782” to a balance that ends in “881” and then back to an even number?

I don’t always remember to take pictures and sometimes it’s too late the numbers have gone. I have no way of tracking what these balances should be.

These guys are all over level 50. Even if I HAD bought some plots or something it wouldn’t explain the odd balances or a change of 37 (or 63) cubits.

The counter starts going up the moment you click on the collect button, it continues rolling to the new balance for the next few seconds. The screenshots were probably taken while the counter was still settling to the new balance?

1 Like

Hmm i don’t recall ever noticing that it “rolled up”. capturing that would at least explain some of the odd numbers. I’ll log back in and collect the chests I have on Nightstar.

Still I field the support ticket as at least my miner definitely had less cubits on the 12th than on the 4th and I don’t remember buying anything, I hardly played him in that time.

Actually i didn’t need to since on this day I pressed f12 more than once to be sure i captured the numbers, you can see the large numbers have have moved a tiny bit and the balance has changed some small amount.

That does probably explain the “odd” balances in the screenshots taken during collection. Thanks!

I’ll wait for some communication from the devs on the actual balances.

1 Like

25k cubits in one day? :neutral_face:

4 Likes

:drooling_face: what do i need to do ^^ me wants that to^^

1 Like

Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine until you start dreaming of smashing rocks…

3 Likes

Mine until you can hear the rocks smashing while going about your day :joy:.

5 Likes

@AeneaGames and @RedY3 :sob: don’t like to mine :wink:

1 Like

Did you select the option to quick-collect all available rewards?

1 Like

You will need to give the Devs infomation about timestamp when you opened those boxes, so they can check the data and get you the lost cubits back.

1 Like

This actually sounds like a pretty dangerous system, I wonder now if I’ve had any leaks :thinking:

1 Like

How the heck do you get THAT MUCH XP SO FAST

2 Likes

yea seriously thats hundreds of dollars worth of cubits per day. how’s that even possible?

1 Like

Gleam mining and door crafting :slight_smile:

1 Like

*stares
*runs off

Wild. I hope this is just some strange bug that gets solved soon.
The cubit balance, not the doors.

1 Like

Yes each time.

He was mining metals on Xindus…

1 Like