[Solved] Lost 47100 cubits opening Coffers

I have now entered US West, East and Aus gateway from Ultima, no update.

1 Like

Don’t forget it is Sunday ie. Saturday night recovery day so they might take a little longer than usual to reply

1 Like

I guess the entire day is ruined then :frowning:

Did you need the money today for something?

Nah, but I don’t wanna do something that may screw up the “investigation” and make it more difficult to solve.

We’d need to investigate the analytics and confirm which part is incorrect. Continuing to play will not effect this.

There is some security built into the game to catch possible cheating. Maybe you’re hitting this.

6 Likes

Great!

Thanks for replying so quickly, just let me know if I can provide more info.

Quimby cheating confirmed?
Too much exp made in one run

1 Like

REEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Hi James,
I had a same bug as Quimby just got now. It was 2 months ago when I decided to open more than 100 coffers at once. In the end I lost around 35 umbris coffers which are worth 10k cubits.
Please tell me what infomation you need to begin the investigation. Thanks.

2 Likes

Crazy reward flow :smiley: Hopefully you get your missing cubits.

1 Like

I’m sure I will, simple maths should be able to prove exactly what happened in the recording :slight_smile: But yeah, looks amazing doesn’t it!

I opened 101 coffers the other day. Next time i am not taking chances and ill record it xD Good luck!

Haha, Pretty sure I will start collecting them instantly from now on. I did a 180 coffers opening earlier as well, hoping I didn’t lose out on cubits there too. But some adding of numbers followed by some subtracting of numbers should show the true value.

Am I missing something here? How do you manage to have so many Umbris crates to open at one time?

1 Like

I was bored and have been saving them up over time.

Ah, i see. I guess I’ve just never ran into that problem since I usually quick open them as soon as I get them.

Not thinking that it matters muchat lvl 800+, but the amount of daylie and Weekly chests you missed… ;/
Because doublicates of them wont be stored.

Sad pepe face :frowning: But I got a great screenshot out of it! :slight_smile:

Any news regarding this matter? :slight_smile: