Cubit Balance Issue

:drooling_face: what do i need to do ^^ me wants that to^^

1 Like

Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine until you start dreaming of smashing rocks…

3 Likes

Mine until you can hear the rocks smashing while going about your day :joy:.

5 Likes

@AeneaGames and @RedY3 :sob: don’t like to mine :wink:

1 Like

Did you select the option to quick-collect all available rewards?

1 Like

You will need to give the Devs infomation about timestamp when you opened those boxes, so they can check the data and get you the lost cubits back.

1 Like

This actually sounds like a pretty dangerous system, I wonder now if I’ve had any leaks :thinking:

1 Like

How the heck do you get THAT MUCH XP SO FAST

2 Likes

yea seriously thats hundreds of dollars worth of cubits per day. how’s that even possible?

1 Like

Gleam mining and door crafting :slight_smile:

1 Like

*stares
*runs off

Wild. I hope this is just some strange bug that gets solved soon.
The cubit balance, not the doors.

1 Like

Yes each time.

He was mining metals on Xindus…

1 Like

On multiple chars? Nah

1 Like

The coffers I opened on the 4th were accumulated over a couple of weeks.

I didn’t play my miner much through the halloween event, but two days ago I started mining silver on Xindus. I opened what I had collected between the 4th and the 12th at the end of my session on the 12th.

Then yesterday I mined all day. Mostly silver seams. So that last pic was the result of roughly 8 to 10 hours of mining, tons of precious metal seams and whatever else on a T6.

Pics of (most of) the output:

1 Like

Those aren’t very many cubits in the pics from my other characters.

But yes actually the chests opened on the 12th in the OP included chests from the gleam mining session I covered in another thread.

2 Likes

This is why I’m glad as soon as I get a coffer I open it

2 Likes

Well I know him pretty well by now, lol, and I know for a fact that he doesn’t do the gleam mining and crafting doors thing for this much XP, not even on a single char!

He does, however, save his coffers for days or weeks even and then opens them.

And I know that yesterday he had been mining most of his waking hours!
Crazy how he can do that, at times I’m jealous at that, I get bored way too easily with such things even tho I do like mining!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was savvy on that. Stay on it while you can! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The pics above are from:

Nov 3, 10:52 PM MST
Nov 12, 2:36 AM MST
Nov 13, 2:55 AM MST

@vdragon Several times on my miner I’ve opened a ton of chests with “collect all”. Is this something I should avoid?

The only time I don’t use that feature with a bunch of chests is when I’m curious about what the non-level related rewards are.