[RESOLVED] Cubits are lost!

Damm nothing happened :unamused::unamused::unamused:

I did Not know that with too many chest opening :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

That won t Happen to me again …

I Hope the devs will Help me

he got his missing cubits in the end, but DEVine intervention was required :slight_smile:
if the cubits wont appear after a while, PM or tag James

2 Likes

OK thx for your Help i will Message @James for Help then.

I ASK my self can i now buy some umbriss chests or Not ??? I messaged James and with a Video from the opening .

Because i want to build further :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I would wait for a response just in case.

Buy away .

1 Like

I would say yes as there should be a log of all transactions made plus you will have your own receipt as proof

1 Like

Dont worry James helps with these. I got my lost cubits once so no worries.

3 Likes

Why did you not open them for so long?

2 Likes

How do I tell if I have lost cubits on my account?

This happens to prevent hacking/botting/something like that. Saw james post about it before. I cant recall exactly what point it triggers the cubit freeze but it’s not a low number of chests

You have to see it in the moment you open the chests

I Had nö use to Open Had enough and was Not Bildung so i did Not Open them ,

Now i want to build again need Plots and got the result. But this won t Happen to me again i can Tell you.

And to all of you thanks for your Help :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Dont spam purchase plots either, I recall seeing someone run into a similar issue of the abuse protection system not crediting all the plots until a dev intervened. Good news is that they arent lost and can be corrected by james & co

It annoys me to much if I don’t open them. Don’t really need the cubits atm as i have 30.000 if not 50.000 already, but past 4 chests I collect “all” as i can’t see past 4.

1 Like

Wieso wartest du solange?
Ich mach jede Kiste sofort auf

2 Likes

Was this sorted out in the end?

No IT Has Not still Missing 80k of cubits

Was online in the morning today but nothing happened.
Now i am at Work. Coming Home in 7 hours.

FYI @james.

1 Like

Hatte nichts gebraucht daher nicht aufgemacht, passiert mir auch nicht nochmal mach gleich alles auf in Zukunft.