Curious: Do you change the colors on your Sovereign or set it and keep them the same?

• I have a Sovereign & I haven’t changed the colors from the initial ones I locked in.
  • I have a Sovereign & I have changed the colors at least once.
  • I have a Sovereign & I change the colors every time I can (or almost every time).
  • I plan to buy a Sovereign in the future & I won’t change the colors from the initial ones that I lock in.
  • I plan to buy a Sovereign in the future & I plan to change the colors sometimes.

0 voters

colorchanging

3 Likes

I’ve got 4 sovereigns and I’ve changed colours a few times on three of them, and intend to change the most recent when I can. I usually do it if I need a particular colour for crafting.

1 Like

The only thing that annoys me with this is when people change the color but the planet doesnt get scanned so its updated on the api. (but im also guilty of doing this)

when this happens i tend to load up the scanner and go run though a bunch of portals

2 Likes

I was going to ask if the scanner is manual?

It would be good if the world control could broadcast to the API.

Color scans are manual, you need some one with a api key to boundlexx and the tool to go to the planet in game.

If you want some one to scan your planet you can also look for the request basket at TNT near the portals and soju will try to scan the planet.

you could also literally ask on almost any discord any i bet you a wooden nickle any one would jump at the chance to help out…

I dont know where the thread is with the tool but i already have it downloaded so i havent needed it in a while, its the Boundless Proxy UI tool you need…

typically i try to scan my own planets when i change my colors.

I mostly only change the rocks, gravel and sand colors pretty much every time I can. It seems like each time I have to wait longer to be able to change them.

you get a free change 2 weeks after you roll the planet then its once ever 4 weeks

1 Like

I’ve only had temp sovereign mining worlds so far but have swapped colours asap so can get a nice supply of rocks etc I need for building.
My plan when sovereigns first came out was to choose the best colours I could and then change when better options became available (looking at you, sedimentary rock…) but then other factors also got in way so no permeant sov for me.

Thread for the proxy scanner tool thing: BoundlessProxyUI - Help track Sovereign World Colors + More!

Scan requests thread: API Planet Scanning Requests

I should be doing my monthly scan run soon.

1 Like

We plan to change every thing minus wood (mustards), rock (black met and cool berry sed ) , and gravel ( black) and gleam (crisp yellow)

Heathen KOS portal TNT, Till grand opening June 20, 2021

I have… uh, a few sovereigns. :flushed: :laughing:

I really don’t change them after initial locking though these days unless someone needs something. If I see a request here, or if you send me a message here or Discord or wherever, happy to try to add anything where I can. But other than that, not often I change one for something I want.

1 Like

I haven’t changed the colors on my Sovereigns so far (Tesseract and Decateron V), although I might do so if an exceptionally-nice color becomes available. :slight_smile: I mostly like to keep them as a consistent color palette and changing too many colors would break the theme.

I change the colors of all 4 of my sovereign worlds regularly. The only one I don’t change is the color of the gleam ball on G.A.M.E O.N since it’s a public gleam farm.

Yeah was looking for night fuschia the other day but one of the few available soverigns turned out to have stale sepia instrad.

If i were to ever own my own soverign in the far future i would change colors only when i needes to for projects. Which would be random and sudden depending on need.

Is there a GitHub repo with tool and source code? anything used should really share the source for transparency.

Yeah, the thread I linked above has a link to @Angellus’ repo for it.

1 Like

After a few weeks I usually realize it’s just still too pink.