Daily log in bonus

I know this has probably been suggested before, but I think a daily log in bonus would encourage players to log on more and in turn benefit the game as a whole. I know when I played warframe i would always log in for the daily bonus, especially as there were milestone bonuses to achieve when logging on for a certain amount of days in a row, and then I’d play for a while as I was already in game.

10 Likes

Yeap agreed.
Boundless kinda has this… although have to make like 1k xp or whatever to earn your daily chest

3 Likes

there actually is one…
or at least there used to be… the amount you got for it was so miniscule it wasn’t even noticeable.

1 Like

Yeah it does sort of, I think if you got rng mats, and then after 25, 50, 100,150 etc days of logging on you get higher level mats like oort, lucents etc it would be more of an incentive to log on than a few extra coins and cubits.

3 Likes

This is a good idea

2 Likes

yes, more rewards for recurring logins is a good idea.

2 Likes

Agree with this one too.
More “meaningful” stuff added there would make it more better

1 Like

There are two.

There is a daily login bonus and a daily experience bonus.

Both have weekly cumulatives as well.

1 Like

As I said they just give coin and you have to do certain things to get them. I mean a bonus simply for logging in, like warframe.

1 Like

I like the way ESO does it - it definitely was working on me for awhile, to at least get me to log in. On it, it goes by the month, and there are bonuses you can see in advance for how many days you log in. A really good bonus like a cosmetic item is a great incentive - like if I saw a cute dress at, say, 20 days, I made darn sure I was in enough to get it.

3 Likes

yea those warframe log-in bonuses are pretty nice, hit the 400 day log-in recently lol
the reward was a primed mod (very good prize lol)

lucents or rare stuff can be every 100, oort every 50, and then anything else inbetween
also i like the idea of receiving random mats

3 Likes

That’s the same as warframe. You can see the milestone bonuses but not the daily. And the bigger the milestone the better the prize.

2 Likes

They sure are, and the fact you can see what’s coming up at milestones is a big incentive to keep logging in.

2 Likes

[quote=“GrayFrequency, post:11, topic:35999, full:true”]
yea those warframe log-in bonuses are pretty nice, hit the 400 day log-in recently lol
the reward was a primed mod (very good prize lol)

Nice mods, fully ranked up too?

1 Like

“Woot! Got 5 peaty soil today just for logging in!”

-Boundless and their stingy rewards :joy:

1 Like

I’ll have to double check on that, but I think it was unranked

(after I got it I immediately went to farm relics and resources, and then play Boundless lol)

1 Like

Yep I totally agree there should be daily quests. Or log in bonuses.
Smash 500 rock get 25 cubits
Place 500 blocks get 25 cubits
Mine 100 gems get 25 cubits
… etc.

Complete all daily objectives get 50 cubits.

Why cubits. Because it’s the only currency in game that matters.
Mentioned this long ago but still think it’s a good idea.

3 Likes

@bigad9 The milestone mod, Primed Shred, was unranked. Soon to be ranked :wink:

For fun, here are 2 frames I have been playing with most recently (in Halloween spirit of course) :smiley:

Gauss with full NW Rank 30 Gear, and a Smeeta Kavat with Moonlight customization

(favorite frame, normally she is blue black and white or gray)
Saryn Prime also in full NW Rank 30 Gear

2 Likes

I’m sort of on the fence over daily log in bonuses.
On one hand they provide an incentive to log in.
On the other, I find myself logging in to such games just for the gift, then logging out, and realising in the end I’m doing this, get annoyed and full on quit playing the game.

The little mission dailies as they are now work for me, there’s no invisible pressure, and if I go and do some stuff I’ll get them.

People should want to play the game for itself, not just because you get tidbits for some form of ‘dedication’.

Probably an unpopular opinion, sorry! I’m not normally one to give them.

1 Like

Not seen Guass before, been a while since I played, before fortuna. I had all the frames, most of weapons and majority of prime frames too, I think I even have some Rhino prime parts squirelled away. Gara had just been released the last time I played. When the new expansion comes out I may jump back on.

1 Like