DBX Mega Thread - Shops, Builds, Hub, Trades

I also think I’ll travel more because of the change - plus, it will free up a lot of saved location spots that I can now use for interesting things rather than saving portals and even backup portals as insurance on far planets so I don’t spend a fortune warping home. Like on Serp, have three places saved to be safe, so I could spend 100 warping to one of them then making my way home.

I’m very sorry about DBX though. :frowning: That is the first place I set up a portal to.

DBX why you closing?

Its very true unfortunately… already started dismantling about 2000 plots and 1.5mil prestige.

Will probably take a few days to tear it all down, so swing past if you want one last look for old times sake. Shop stock is still there, for now.

But why? What happened??

Honestly, I do hope it’s not because of the lower prices everywhere since it kinda looks like you will lose me as a competitor soon anyways…

speak to us, Aenea…what’s going on…

This thread is for DBX and uni3k, not me, tho I can say it’s health related…

More about me: New Leyden Market is closing down! - #49 by AeneaGames

Sorry to hear that Aenea…positive vibes coming your way.
If you need us the nixian trust TNT to help with anything in game please don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Hope everything is ok Aenea. As above, anything we can do just let us know.

And i think our dramatically vauge close down messaging has gone on long enough. Its great to see all the support for our little operation, and im really happy you have all enjoyed it.

And that is why DBX is closing. Due to popular demand we have decided to ramp it up quite a few notches, and combine a few of our settlements into one EPIC new place.

Bigger shops, more shops, bigger hub, a bank, a museum, trade centre, and a heap of other exciting new developments im not going to spoil yet.

We’re still working hard getting it built, but all will be revealed soon!

4 Likes

Still going to be on sorissi?

Nope… but thats all im saying for now

1 Like

But its still business as usual at DBX, until its not.

To welcome all our new friends, i just put another 200k in all the request baskets.

Come by and make some coin!

:disappointed_relieved::confounded::astonished::sob::imp::japanese_ogre::fire::fire::fire::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

We wont be far away… from anything :expressionless:

1 Like

sad to see DBX go but it will be back better than ever

3 Likes

Hello hungry Oortians!

Even though we are moving soon DBX superstore is still running so please stop buy and sell us your stuff!
60k in the Oort basket buying @ 160c
Plenty of other stocked stands and baskets!

Also a teaser of the new hub!

1 Like

Is that mcrib?

I was thinkin it’s raxxa

I just know Sorissi with be short a citizen…