Dear Axon

Second build is to the left of this, so right in the freaking middle.

not just that we get harassed when we go to get rock ā€¦ now I record when I go to Biitula

6 Likes

Well you are welcome to take any rock from Iconicsberg you would like.

6 Likes

Yes for the record feel free to gather rock by any of my builds :blush:

4 Likes

at DK Mall? ā€¦ can also put 2 plots high? Lol

Sure you can put two plots high :blush: just yknow skybox limit haha

4 Likes

I have an oortian backer tier and forum leader role. I can assure you- this is false.

5 Likes

Why am I being dragged into this??? :thinking:

Yes very few people bought packages alone - I only know of myself and like 2-3 others. Most are shared payments accounts or ones that were bought much later. 3 Oortians in this forum are free accounts (of my 8) I gave out to friends. So @Undead being a backer has nothing to do with ā€œspecial treatmentā€ or anything. I can assure you thatā€¦

1 Like

All I got out of that msg is:
hmm, so you still have 5 left? interestingā€¦

:joy:

Nah, donā€™t worry, donā€™t need one.

1 Like

I am fairly certain @James just finds my constant pinging annoying and may be looking for a reason to get rid of me. Its one of the reasons I feed his assassin @AmandaPan gleams every so often.

Real talk though, itā€™s easy to create boogymen. I think you will find backers donā€™t get any special treatment other than a few people getting a call once a month (which those individuals paid for). The list of people I see things going for them doesnā€™t really have anything to do with their backer tier. Itā€™s more the same way everything else in the world works. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Every interaction the devs take in our problems have a ā€œwinnerā€ and a ā€œloserā€. While thatā€™s not really what happens, its how the people involved will see it.

Edit: Seriously, giving amanda gleams is good kharma.

5 Likes

you quoted me the other day asking for proof thats why.

Ahh, you mean this tidbit?

You do realise Axon is a solo guild, right? So if you were right then the devs would rule in your favourā€¦

In any case, I asked for proof of larger guilds having more leeway with the devs than solo/small ones and/or that some people get preferential treatment, either of which I still havenā€™t seen proof ofā€¦

Butā€¦

I donā€™t need it, do whatever you think is best for you I will not get involved with this, have had enough drama as it is donā€™t need to deal with someone elseā€™sā€¦

I hope you can find a good solution to this in the endā€¦

2 Likes

yeah wasnt trying to drag you into it just literally found it ironic that the proof landed on our doorstep.

There wonā€™t be proof because the devs definitely donā€™t ā€œfavorā€ people in my view. They have show pretty consistent behavior and many old school people that have been here for a long time arenā€™t getting special treatment. In EA there were a few things (like giving out some special gleam colors, umbras, etc) but once they went to release its been steady no picking one person over another.

8 Likes

I would expect that reporting once would be enough. After it has been review that rest of spam should go to rubbish bin :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve only reported once and it was because shop stands were discoverable, but not reachable. The issue was solved in 2 days, so the devs are pretty active in fixing things.

3 Likes

im sorry im just upset literally kyrisanna who has multiple sclerosis cried tonight axon hope you feel good about yourselves(yourself?), i dont like bullies and my response is to put them in their place, personally i feel like there is preferential treatment going on otherwise this issue wouldnt have spread across biitula like it has, how many people have quit the game due to axonā€™s activities? how many builds have been consumed its like the borg its ugly, no one wants them in your backyard and its designed to do one thing assimilate.

6 Likes

We all know who did this and I bet 50 oort that he will write a post making himself the victim of the situation as he always does.

edit:

Oort bet is not for real :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes