Dear Axon

unknown

15 Likes

I think this shows again that people do not necessarilly identify with connected plots rather than their guilds. It has been discussed earlier, it may be better to only have guild prestige in the planetary prestige list instead of settlement prestige. In this way settlements only add prestige to the entity they choose to.

Also, I would hope if something against CoC happened the devs act accordingly.

4 Likes

A genuinely sad and depressing move on their part, not the first time eitherā€¦:expressionless:

2 Likes

Makes me glad I have great neighbors.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t here for EA, but Iā€™ve been here since launch, I run a large guild, and I can say I have received ZERO special treatment.

I can also say the devs have been responsive and have solved issues in reasonable time, and with fairness.

Im glad I have good neighbors. #triorrocks

2 Likes

Yo. Anyone see the mcgregor fight. Wowza! Didnā€™t see that comingā€¦ Just like the billion PMs @james will be getting tomorrow. Zing. Lol. Devs are sleeping. And I donā€™t know about anyone else. I always get preferential treatment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦ not at all. Sorry But Iā€™m After ufc wasted. :v::poop::dash: #blamejeff

7 Likes

How are you wasted the fight was [redacted for spoilers]

1 Like

Started way early

Games about to crash over this stuff.

For the love, release private planets already =(

5 Likes

And blueprints to enable smooth beacon evacuation from predatorsā€¦

6 Likes

if you donā€™t visit the forums much you wouldnā€™t realise any drama going on.
I reckon 99% of peeps get on just fine and disputes are worked out in-game.
any issues that do appear do seem to frequently appear from the same direction though

6 Likes

Iā€™ve read through all of this, and my first thought was this :

I hope Tokenaru can find a solution with Axon which would end quickly.
Thereā€™s WAAAAAY too much drama coming from Biitula and connected to Axon, itā€™s the exact kind of thing that made me hit the ā€˜pauseā€™ button on Boundless. Iā€™ve barely played in the last 3 weeks.
This doesnā€™t make me wanna come back either.

7 Likes

Who would want to? You were even chased to your base by a certain dude.

Sorry to hear that youā€™ve not felt like playing. I can honestly say after this discovery last night, Iā€™m not feeling it either. We are pretty upset over it.

2 Likes

Hello,

Hello,
I live on Biitula, I am apart of AXON. Been so for some time. Roads do not bother me. Theres roads everywhere on many planets. Is not trolling or abuse of the game as I see it. I found most that complained about the Roads on Biitula decided to want to build to the direction of the road then complain itā€™s in the way. While many could expand there living area out in other directions. I not have issues being connected to Axon ether. They are a great city. I aligned my beacons to my own personal guild so that i have my own idenity for my place. Works fine.

As for double standards not much for the high paying backers in terms of plot claims. I know of a few accounts that those high level backers lost out of conflict issues. I could make a similar argument about some guilds that gang up and push individual players around and sometimes out! Think the devs going to cater groups and guilds over the individual player?

Biitula is very popular planet and canā€™t expect there not to be buildings everywhere. Look at some of the huge city areas in some cities, roads far as the eye can see. Think about those scifi cities that whole planet is one big city. Was bound to end up having a planet that to be so popular and populated that the whole planet is a big city.

As for plot claims with nothing currently on them. Many players reserve plots to build later, or simply prevert the land in that area. Theres a few lakes on Biitula that is full claimed and preserved

2 Likes

glad your ok with the roads we arent, axon builds are ugly and intrusive and i was not contacted prior to this aggressive expansion so if its all the same pass along my original message and have a nice day.

5 Likes

I know this wont do anything with regards to the current situation, but If you needed it I would be happy to use some of my plots to reserve a space in future to avoid these kinds of things, if it helps.

Probably wont help, but the offer is there.

1 Like

thanks van its appreciated unfortunately the scourge is already at our doorstep we have plot protection on so the only issue we have is being cordoned off from enhancing our build and having the visual eyesore that is that road network.

1 Like

The plotting that occurred here is not a ā€œroad,ā€ itā€™s deliberate plotting in between our two building sites and almost all the way to our reserved lines.

2 Likes