Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is

I would like

• fish in the waters
  • Dragons in the lavas
  • Birds in the sky
  • Titans high above with protectors guarding their borders.
2 Likes

Different faces (cosmetics) pls 3:

2 Likes

Santa I want ma :cookie:s back

3 Likes

Rental planets.

More blocks.

More deco.

Pantsā€¦ specificallyā€¦

download%20(2)

Space pants

2 Likes

A character model that is attractive, like the Night Elves/Blood Elves/Humans from WoW, or some of the races from TERA like the Popori.

New mobs plox

2 Likes

Iā€™ll say it again! OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

HUNTER/FIGHTER UPDATE!

Builders got updates/Chefs got updates

GIVE US A PROPER UPDATE ALSO!!!

Thanks you in advance of course

3 Likes

Realistically ( we all want big updates and big content but I would be happy with these small things :wink: )

for the christmass table :

A little bit of this:

Some nice cabinets to put all the presents in or on top of :
https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/2/82fa7606d220c74f0e23b6a715178e1c3f1eb177.jpeg

Some festive decorations ā€¦ Plushies perhaps ( christmass version of a mob or Oorty )
Really looking forward to see what you will be bringing for Christmass :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just have one request from Santa Oortā€¦ :grin:

Ok, first, what happened that Iā€™m about to describe is my own dumb fault. :flushed: But I do think what I would like would be a big QoL improvement. I was on an exo last night, and when going into my inventory to drop all the junk I donā€™t want - which I do a lot - at some point I dropped a HUGE stack of brews without realizing it. :woman_facepalming:

What I would love for Oortmas is a junk box on items in the knowledge tab - so letā€™s say you search for Tallow in Knowledge and pull it up. It would have a box you could toggle on and off if you consider it Junk. If checked, either you donā€™t pick it up, or you pick it up and it auto-destroys it. Would be a huge help on the exo runs, and generally in mining too.

Iā€™ve been a good lil Oortian this year! :wink: Errā€¦ well, sort ofā€¦ at timesā€¦ :flushed: After the stunt with the gleam the other day, probably just deserve a lump of coal, and soft coal at thatā€¦ :rofl:

11 Likes

All I want for Christmas is for everyone to stop fighting and trolling people in game. But I know that wonā€™t happen. People canā€™t seem to respect people in game as they do in real life. No real consequences and such.

7 Likes

Realistically, i wish the hunter wil come terrorize us! Also, some more sweet plushies; remember that spitter that @lucadeltodecso leaked in the storage shot?

Less realistically, snow/ice/xmas themed wearables, skins and lights!

And finally, craftable snow. Like a starberry that you can plant on a block underside, but gives local snow effect on that spot! Then i can have a snow-curtain to my Santaā€™s workshop!

3 Likes

zim
(I also like the other suggestions too XD)

6 Likes

Hehe I took your meaning as the opposite initially. Still applies.

Iā€™d have to agree that it seems to be time for combat/mob updates.
Weā€™ve had exploration (exos), building and farming updates so wouldnā€™t mind combat being looked at.
This could be anything from new mobs/planet unique mobs. New weapons (melee) or introduce armour. Or new fight mechanics, which bothers me least but it probably needs looking at eventually.

2 Likes

I accidentally dropped all my oort on a long group hunt, I knew I had done it then several people ran past me all with loot sticks and it was gone. Turned off the PS4 for the rest of the dayā€¦

What I would like? Lots of things really, many QoL updates, more monsters, more interesting meteor hunting, more ways to get oort, many more blocks, decorative items inside our builds, interactive blocks with which we can make our own content, dungeon like content (titans?), etc., etc.

Also I would love it if the deluxe upgrade was finally released on PS4 :stuck_out_tongue:

I also wouldnā€™t mind more permanent planets, I have mentioned it before, but I would love it if all 4 regions would get 6 new T5+ planets, one for each gem, perhaps 3 T7 ones as well (for the love of oortmas, a permanent planet with kindling would be neat!), a T4 for each region, 2 each of T2+T3 for each region and 3+ T1 in each region!

Basically 17 to 20 new permanent planets PER region, ahhhh.
I know it might sound crazy, too spread out, blabla, but I would love it!

Also, of course, rental planets!!!

Butā€¦

The thing I want the most this Oortmas, is devs who share their roadmap and ideas in the open with us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wolf and/or Eagle. Go go!

10 Likes

Still want new mobs!!! We have new blocks, farming, can place liquids, exos, but yet still no new mob even though the hunter was next on the road map not new deco blocks. Now itā€™s our turn (hunters) to get an update

3 Likes

Please Boundless Santa I been good all year honest so could we please have more ink styles and some shoes please my feet hurt lol :joy:

3 Likes

The ability to transfer a beacon ownership from one alt to another.
Be able to split plots from one beacon into a new beacon.
Be able to join plots from two connected beacons into one beacon.

2 Likes

No. We need a hunting update. We havenā€™t sense ps4 release. Not counting regen bomb fix or events like gleambow or Xmas. We keep getting everything but new hunting updates. Spoil the hunters for once. You nerfed us (prestige drops) now give us something

2 Likes