1 Like

New mobs.
No rental planets.
Performance update.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
No shoes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I would just different underwear because apart from the color that I changed, I wear the same since the beginning of my adventure ā€¦ Itā€™s not very hygienic all that! :roll_eyes::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

What you donā€™t wash yours while you swim? I make sure to take a dip daily to uhhhh get diaper rash :joy:

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just realised, i would loove giftwrapped skins on bombs for the season! Then you can really chuck some love at people during hunts :yum:

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

A way people can give you cubits as I hear some have thousands spareā€¦I promised I have been good Santa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

Why do you think mineā€™s brown colored?

ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢

Honestly, for this Oortmas, Iā€™d be happy to have any feature that was promised.
My favorite would be more furnitures or wearables.

But Iā€™m saying it right now, I wouldnā€™t care much for more temporary seasonal things.
I get that it might not be a popular opinion, as I see a lot of people are enjoying the new head-pieces and the placeable spiders, but I personally couldnā€™t care less about these, specifically because they are temporary, and I do still think there are more important things we should be expecting.

3 Likes

Black gleam and a pair pf pants.
Thatā€™s it.
Did I mention black gleam and pants?

Edit Nov. 22 Iā€™d also like a proper inside slope corner, instead of this janky wedge. Going by the chart on chisel shapes Iā€™ve seen though, it would have to be a new block, for all material types, so Iā€™m not holding my breath on that one too much.

3 Likes

uhhhh there ARE new mobs coming out at Christmasā€¦ spitters and wildstocks wearing santa hats! You think a santa hat would fit on a titan? No.

1 Like

The free camera mode for construction.

1 Like

We got our Gleambows!! Whoo!! Thank you!

Now, how about Pants?

To be able to play. And not have just one year of life left. Terminal, uncurbable and fast moving cancer.

Ah, you take what you can. I have one year with my family at least, instead of three or six months.

1 Like

Damn Janna, So sorry to hear that! Is Boundless how you want to spend your time? Not to question your preferences, but rather to find out what your in-game bucket list may beā€¦Its not our place to suggest how you spend your time.

I know you have touched so many gamers and all are better off for it. I wonder if we as a community can come together to help you accomplish something to be proud of? Maybe a large statue or some large build of some kind we can help you with? Anything you have in mind?

I had to re-write a few lines, because I want to focus on what we can still do, not that we ā€œalreadyā€ miss you.

P.S.
Your plaque will always remain at the School of Forge as an Original Supporter.

4 Likes

I love you my friend, here for you, and I know others are as wellā€¦ damn this hurts, just know whatever I can do, I will. Hugs!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh my, Iā€™m so so so sorry to hear this Janna :cry:

1 Like