Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is

Dear Santa,

We the people of the general boundless community have been a really good boy/girl/group/gumby this year! We look forward to you stopping by this Christmas and dropping off some really cool goodies from your big red content bag! If you could bless us with a few things under our Tree that would be just swell…!

I know you have so many other kids wish lists to go through so i’ll keep mine to a sentence or two

I wish for…
Pants!
Permanant T7 planets…
Gleambow meteors… (THANK YOU!)

Thank you for everything you do!!!

The Community…

14 Likes

I wish for titans and pants!

10 Likes

slot for additional resource backpacks - monsters loot, minerals, coals, ores, fruits etc :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wish for…new mobs to hunt! For the love of everything!! GIVE US MORE KINDS OF ENEMIES!!!

That aren’t each other :joy:

11 Likes

My very own rental planet connected to the main universe (I’ll settle for a new USW T3-4 Lush)

Clothing/Armor

Increased character inventory/backpacks

7 Likes

Just for fun :grin:

For the event itself
tiny snow hats on critters (light blue with snowflakes)
mystery gift box you can give to friends or whoever :smiley:
craftable doll/plush/statue (like Oorty but Oortmas)
snowball meteors :comet: (it’s trail could be the colors of the Northern Lights)
mystical winter body decal (icy blue with swirls and flecks of snow) and more decals
masks/headwear

For the game
Fishing :smiley:

9 Likes

I wish for titanic pants!

But especially the above mention of fishing!

7 Likes

I wish for new weapons lance/sword something hand to hand.

I wish for new mob enemies also.

6 Likes

AAAhahaAHHAHahah…cough…

1 Like

i wish for not needing 10 skill points to craft lucent gear (sad but true) i’d also want moons and being able to turn Port Prisma into a city

All i wish for is a “Craft All” button.

9 Likes

I wish for

• New cosmetics like hairstyles, face shapes, apparel/gear :haircut_woman::womans_clothes::hiking_boot:
  • New mobs/bosses
  • A melee weapon :crossed_swords:
  • A pew pew with AOE (like Megaman) - I wanna annihilate those annoying cuttletrunks with a Combustion Particle Blaster :gun:
  • Some type of transportation…I’ll take literally anything lol (a juiced up spittermobile, ancient Oortian particle glider, anything) :flying_saucer::carousel_horse::red_car::airplane::rocket::skateboard:
  • Fishing would be awesome too :tropical_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:
17 Likes

Well it’d be a bit risqué to have a bunch of naked titans, lol

3 Likes

Knowing wonderstruck the titans will wear diapers

But seriously for the love of god new enemy types

3 Likes

Christmas Lights!!!

Christmas lawn decorations!!!

5 Likes

armor it gets cold sometimes with just my underwear, more ways to obtain Oort, Oort to be more potent as fuel for portals, sword and shield as a weapon type(let me be capt America plz…), and t6 gems not being locked off by peoples plots. Thanks Santa!

(PS I ated the cookies, I always eat the cookies)

New plot types geared towards events and puzzles please :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I think we need a new paint for oortmas they let Halloween roll by and no body paint. Lost the opportunity to have web, skull or witch body paint to be added. I would of paid for all 3. Bring a santa, frosty or snowflake body paint in the oortmas pack.

1 Like

How about some oortian manikins we can place around our builds for some life please

1 Like

Xmas list

1. Ladders
  2. Ladders
  3. Ladders
5 Likes