Decorations

Hello everyone,

I’m so excited to see the game is finally releasing! Kudos to @james and the gang for their hard work!

I’ve been playing Conan Exiles lately and I can honestly say it’s a pretty decent game even with all the bugs and unfinished dungeons, etc. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised with in the game is the amount of decorations available. There are banners, carpets, tons of light fixtures, tables, chairs, taxidermy to mount animal trophy heads, signs, plants, etc. There is a ton of fluff to customize the look and feel of the base you build.

So that brings me to my question… does Boundless have a bunch of decorations to use to customize your buildings? I know about the chisels and whatnot for the blocks. I’m talking the fluff on top the blocks. :slight_smile:

Once again, congratulations guys!! I cant wait to see you all in September!

4 Likes

At least theres been dev art from them. You can find them from the forum.

2 Likes

Not in game yet, but there is a ton of stuff either planned, or in the pipeline…

for example…

Some of these have game assets already, but no recipes or balance yet, so I don’t think it will be all that long before we start to see some really cool decorative props!

4 Likes

I just got done looking at that thread. Thanks so much for the link! Lots of great info there!

I also just read the exchange thread and about how they plan on implementing Cubits.

Then a lightbulb went off in my head! I saw that there will be ways to customize the look of your character via Cubits. I didn’t see any mention of decorative items in the Exchange. @Minyi @james can you guys confirm/deny that decorative pieces for your buildings will be a part of the Exchange/Cubit system? If not, they really should be! I’ll pay to have some banners outside my oceanside Cabana!

If you somehow didn’t think of this beforehand, private message me and I’ll provide a way for you guys to send me my due royalties on the idea. Lol

That’s what you are looking for: :smile:

2 Likes

Both of these are excellent threads and thank you again for pointing me to them!

Both threads are over a year old though. I understand the base game needs to work before the fluff, I understand priorities… but I really hope they have a lot of fluff to add to our buildings. Everyone can bake a cake, but don’t you want to be able to frost the cake too? :grinning:

1 Like

They’ll be post 1.0, likely sooner than later, but no guarantees :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the update :slight_smile: greatly appreciated!

1 Like