Deleting a friend goes both ways

I’m referring to how the auto-add will only be one way, and how that is super weird.
It adds them to my friend’s list but doesn’t add me to theirs… why?
And then I don’t even know that I’m not on their friend list until they tell me because they just look like an ordinary friend.

1 Like

Sorry miss read it. :wink:

It would also be nice if blocking messages from a player covered all of their alts, but it only covers the one specific character.

1 Like

I guess I never had a reason to test/confirm this, I thought it worked this way already.

This should be the default in any app.

3 Likes

It is very odd this is not the norm. Perhaps it’s a bug?

It would be nice if the number of friends you were allowed to have was also increased. As a hunt leader, I have times when I can’t add more friends because I am capped… I hate deleting people and the maintenance of it is also a hassle.

6 Likes

Agreed, im maxxed out on friends too. 1k friends plz

4 Likes

I too constantly have to delete people. It’s especially problematic since I do lots of permissioning.

4 Likes

Yeah same here

somewhat related: When you use the “add steam friends” button in-game, it adds friends to your character, but does not add you to their characters

2 Likes

as i love to love this idea as i did suggest this myself a while back…

mainly cos friends can warp to you and well… i can continue going on and on and on about this but is there a point to do so…

3 Likes

I would like to see a way to hide beacons as well. So they don’t show up on compass.

Out of curiosity why? I do understand the benefits to deleting a friend affecting both characters, but what benefit does hiding a beacon provide? If a new player or really any player is looking for a place to build, at least by seeing the beacons around them, they have a chance to figure out if there is enough space for them to build what they want. This is especially important if a beacon is underground.

1 Like

It would still show if you turn on plot viewer. I want beacons not to show up on the compass for better scavenger hunt designs.

1 Like

It would be nice to clear up the compass so I can actually see north south east west while we’re at it

1 Like

I agree that deleting a friend should go both ways. About a year ago I had a problem with someone who was opening a warp and looking in on me, also warping in on me, even after i deleted him, he was able to see where i was, and it was CREEPY. thankfully he quit the game (or at least alted and is leaving me alone now) but that is an experience i’d like to never repeat ever again. lol

5 Likes

I hadn’t encountered this until about a day ago, and am pretty bothered that something like this could exist. It takes two to be friends.

2 Likes

You tell em Fish. Buddy ol pal!

But yes same issues here. Parties using warps for spying and harrassment purposes. Cant even build in peace without people falling out of the sky to harass you.

3 Likes

Is someone doing the rounds creeping on citizens?

1 Like

I just find it concerning that stalking has usable mechanics in this game. It also ruined our gleambow summoning the other day, making it possible for someone to warp in on meteor drops. The meteors are fair game, sure, but what if the same player has their own meteor summoning party? They now have an advantage over you since you can’t do the same to them.

3 Likes