Deluxe Edition upgrade not available for PS4

Hi there, I asked before in another thread but didn’t get a reply to it so I’m starting a new topic instead.

I bought the standard edition and a few days later (couple of days before September 7) I decided I made a mistake and would’ve liked the Deluxe Edition better. I asked if there would be an upgrade available on PS4. Now I see there’s a Digital Deluxe Upgrade available on Steam but not for PS4.

Is this being added soon to the PSN store?

PS. Loving this game! Though have to say at times I totally forget the time, you have no idea how often I’ve forgoten to drink, eat and sleep at normal times past few days! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m also wanting to upgrade started a different post before seeing this one.

1 Like

Any news on this devs???

@Steggs101 @james

Any info about this would be appreciated!

1 Like

I’m wanting to upgrade as well

Same here. Take my money!!!

4 Likes

Me too! Please take my money!

I doubt now that we’ll get the upgrade on PS4. It’s a shame as if I’d known how much of my gaming time boundless was going to use up I would have gone straight for the deluxe. Oh well I’ve given them some more money with 6 months of gleam club.

Yeah but I want that golden fist and discount on plots!

Sad thing is, the PSN store doesn’t allow you to buy a different edition of the same game again…

Maybe they could let us upgrade on their website and cut PSN out of the loop if that’s the problem…?

That’s not possible I think, besides Sony allows such things, many games have the option to do so, Wonderstruck just has to add it to the store I suppose…

+1 I’d upgrade now if I could.

I think I’m going to try buy deluxe edition even though I have the base game think it will work or just mess my account up or not activate on my account requiring a new account to get extras

I would be interested in this option as well.

The difference between the purchase options on PC and PS4 come directly from guidance from PlayStation.

Can anyone point me to other games on the PlayStation that offer an update between Standard and Deluxe versions?

2 Likes
4 Likes

All of them have the upgrade labled as Add-Ons, with it being unavalible to buy if A, you don’t own the game, or B you already bought the upgrade and/or own the Deluxe edition already.

So to add it to the store, it seems like you’d need to have it as an add-on, and not as a kinda ‘Delux Edition Game at reduced price if you already own the game’

2 Likes

This looks promising hopefully something will be figured out

2 Likes

Just make an add-on that includes everything you’d get in the upgrade duh.

2 Likes