Deluxe Edition upgrade not available for PS4

Thanks for that! And there are many more, not just deluxe upgrades but also so called edition upgrades.

If you search for ‘upgrade’ in the PSN store you get 125+ search results…

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this James!

I have credit card waiting! Go get em James! Lol
Wanna throw in the exploreres fist too I’ll pay double lol!

Any news on this James?

Bump bump bump.

I loooong for the upgrade!!
I spend soo much money. : /

Need upgrade! plox let use money!
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Please do not bump threads in this way. It adds nothing to the conversation and is against the Code of Conduct. Thanks

It would be nice tho to hear some news about this, has been 3 weeks since James said he would look into it.

I really have a hard time spending money on cubits for plots at the moment just because I could get 10% free plots…

I caved yesterday anyways, but didn’t want to! :smiley:

Fair enough, but it was really just another way of asking if there was any news on this after James spoke on the topic and it looked to be moving forward a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Heaps of ps4 games have upgrade dlc. I often buy the standard version and then if i like it buy the deluxe content packs.

2 Likes

That’s what I had intended to do with Boundless.

2 Likes

Yeah me too. One of the few times I watch my spending and not going straight for the Deluxe version and it’s a game that you can’t upgrade
smacks head on table

1 Like

I’m gonna pitch in to say I would like this too.

@James any info you can through our way?

I went the other way for once. Saw one trailer, didnt read any reviews, went for the delux version.

Best gamble ever.

Not buying the delux was unusual for me. I normally would but I knew nothing about this game. Watched the trailer once and didn’t get it. A few days later I watched the trailer again and thought it might be an ok game to play for a few hours. As long as I get a few weekends of play I’ll be happy. So I went for the standard. Which I regret now as this game stopped me playing Spider man and red dead. Would love to be able to upgrade just like you can on steam.

2 Likes

you can just spend on plots
the bonus also applies also for allready bought plots!

its calculated like:

number of plots you have * 1.1

this is very fair, not punishing ppl that bought deluxe later :slight_smile:

Last time I met with PlayStation we discussed adding this and it’s now on the todo list.

16 Likes

Great, thanks!

Brilliant, thanks for the info!

Ohhh! hoping it will be soon! Before the holidays preferably!