Destroy your shop's competition in 3 easy steps

i mean nordvpn is easy enough

Yes, there are plenty of ways to do whatever you want to. Thereā€™s always a way around something. I guess if someone wants to go that much troubleā€¦

On Beckon, I am lowest price on just about everything already, well whatā€™s left in my shop after a month of not being online :sweat_smile::wink:

Cute :wink: haha

2 Likes

I mean thereā€™s overlap between abuse cases and valid cases right? If all the inputs are the same, but one case is intended abuse, and one case is lack of knowledge, then intention is not discernible right? or am I missing something?

wasnā€™t trying to be rude. sorry :frowning: Just pointing out what I see to be a direct contradiction to help us both understand where the gap between our opinion lies. to further the conversation. Was not meant to be negative Iā€™m very sorry for this.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand why there was a need to make this post. Wether you like the new update or not why put out something that would potentially create more problems for the community and the devs? There are plenty of other ways the issues you have could of been addressed without telling people how to manipulate system. Most likely some would of done it even if this thread didnā€™t happen but it sure doesnā€™t help. Even if only one person does what you said because they learned it from here itā€™s one more thing the devs have to take time to deal with that they shouldnā€™t have to.

9 Likes

This is betterā€¦

5 Likes

If they are that cheap they will sale and quickly. They wonā€™t be able to keep that up long as they will be bleeding coin. If they are locked away then that is clearly abuse and just needs to be reported to allow the devs to deal with them.

2 Likes

in the context of planets other than your shop, you can spam over 16 unlocked beacons.
for on-planet you can just make more legit shops at lowest price that are all yours.

1 Like

Itā€™s an in-game mechanic, and I am interested to understand how this game is most efficiently played. I think others want to know the same.

EDIT: for the record I donā€™t run a shop heh

This game cost too much for people to be buying accounts to just troll with. That is the one really great thing about the price. I think there is way too much over reacting about a system that is going to help us out. I have already used it to get some good deals and to make some money. Not much money but at least I feel like I have a chance to actually make some. If fact I am so happy with the new system that I bought the big cubits package as a thank you to the devs today.

3 Likes

Well technically (like I saw today in a few instances) You can stack two of an item only sell the one and no one can buy because the stack wont split or allow you to grab it. So when confronted a person might say ā€œoh Im sorry I didnt notice.ā€

You folks know who you are enjoy the footfall temporarily.

4 Likes

I think that depends. itā€™s not just trolling per-say, this can get you in-game coin. Paying out-of-game currency to get in-game currency is not unheard of in other games.

Then that is something the devs need to look at and fix. Did you report it?

I didnā€™t take it as being rude. My initial response was regarding James statement, and I think it goes against what we were voicing when testing it. When we raised this concern, I think Luca said, people who were not playing as intended would be warned and then something else harsher, later we find out thatā€™s black listing.

Allowing us to sort by volume is something else that was voiced when testing. Hopefully thatā€™s a coming feature.

Whatā€™s irritating is this is the best system we could get in place for now due to the limitations of the game and the devs are seemingly unwilling to take the measures that might be needed to protect it. May as well just wait for dhusk(sp?) to finish his site if were to believe itā€™s hard to define abuse.

Issues with the plot system were brought up and they went live as well and then a bunch of back and forth fixing. If testers arenā€™t going to be listened to with concerns, why bother testing?

3 Likes

This is a known bug. It has existed for the entirety of launched version of boundless. I just always assumed it was an cumbersome issue to fix.

Looks like they need to be fixing it now that it causing a problem that people can use to abuse the system.

1 Like

IN game report function has never worked either everything ends up here if you need a fix.

2 Likes

You just come in here with all of this and you donā€™t even run a shop? lol Shame on you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Do you play? How do you get coin?

1 Like

I think i may be killing this project (or at least the scanner side)ā€¦ not sure thereā€™s still a lot of demand for it.

I think their test server is for critical bug fixes only. I also disagree with this philosophy. Would be nice to be heard a bit more on testing.