@dev headquarters - can we, the players, help in any way?

So we all want to help the game. My thoughts are if you Stream, Stream some BOUNDLESS! Have a Social page for your gaming or a gaming community/Clan/guild page. Promote the game. Bring in players to the game. The game is reasonable for people to get now. If they play and enjoy it they may invest time and maybe invest in Gleam Club, sovereigns etc. Which translates into more income and maybe that will allow the company to invest in more time/people into development. Most here on the forums are regular gamers with gamer contacts spread the word. The site even has some promotional Icons etc you can download and use to help promote the game. That is the best way I know to help out.

I already bought my 10 years of GC and got over 100 Sov. Planets what more can I do?

14 Likes

10 years! Nice yup I hear you Cookie. I think everyone is really ready for this update we keep hearing about. I donā€™t know if there is any reason if they have to release it all at once or not. But I would think they could release parts of it. Like the skill page part or Goo update. Maybe there is something that they have to release it all together. I would be happy with several small updates rather than waiting waiting waiting. Since none of us really know what is going on, on the DEV side all we can do is wait. I really still enjoy the game. Love jumping in hunts and chatting with others in discord etc. Fingers crossed we will see some progress soon. See around game. Over 100 Sovā€™s lol. Even smallest planet thatā€™s over 1K a month maybe 1 too many zeros?

1 Like

If the reason thereā€™s no exos is to further progression of the update I understand

1 Like

Make a list of all the replies from devs I keep reading about but not see? I saw one from #james saying something like they want to find time to put work in on Boundless but donā€™t have any, but I just read something saying theyā€™ve responded many times? My head is spinning a bit

Have you seen the Dev link at the top of the forum? It shows all the posts by the team.

Here is a direct link:
https://forum.playboundless.com/g/Wonderstruck/activity/posts

And hereā€™s the link to Jamesā€™ post:

1 Like

I might not haf seen the OP in a while. Thanks for the pointers!