Devs....what are the rock dudes called?

I figured Citizen is the race of artificial beings created by the Oortians, before we gained sentience, became afraid and destroyed them. After wiping our minds out of guilt, the Oortians faded into legend. But every once in awhile, Oortian ruins remind us of our lost creators, such as the hands at the bottom of lakes, reaching up from the grave to punish their creations. Or whatever.

Devs….what are the rock dudes called?

reminds me of this …
anyone knowing gets my full respect :wink:

download

3 Likes

Rock Biter had the best wheels.

1 Like

my respect!

1 Like

Back at you.:pray:

The NeverEnding Story is amazing but are we really related to him? :thinking:

2 Likes

it never ends its like being boundless, a boundless story?:thinking:

2 Likes

There are occasional signs of these or a similar species around the universe.

Oortians or titans? We may never know. They have a different hand structure from the Citizens I’m not sure how likely it is that there was any direct evolution.

1 Like

Another story:
In the past Oortians and Citizens were living a happy live together. They are actually the same race with Oortians being the most talented members that mastered the knowledge in handling and creation of Oort.
They happily shared this knowledge with the community. Everyone able to master it got the status of an Oortian with the creation of their first Oortstone. This always was a reason to celebrate as the creation of Oort is a very delicate process which only few were able to master.
Together they were a thriving civilization with Oortians watching over Oort and portals while the Citizens were building and exploring like we still do it today.
One day then changed everything. It was the day a far away exoworld appeared. It was so far away only Oortians could reach it. But there was something special: There was Oort on it which was suspected to hint for another Oortian civilization.
Wishing to meet other Oortians our Oortians gathered and ventured to this exoworld. From there they found other habitable worlds but upon return the connecting exoworld turned unstable. Unable to visit it again they were stranded in the new part of the universe.
With no one able to master the Oortian knowledge it slowly faded away leaving the Citizens in the state like we know it today.
The Oortians are still out there and they are the ones sending us the meteorites.
They do so to send us signs so that we find ways to reach them again. But with this knowledge long lost we are just wondering where all the Oort is coming from.
But who knows with our current exploration culture we may one day find them again. The next chapters of history are still to be written.

1 Like

really? well I guess I do consider myself a gleambowdian… I don’t know what origin redjelly the tomato follows, but heres mine:
during certain periods of time called a “gleambow event” rifts open to another universe called the “gleamverse”. when those rifts open, gleambows come through and land in the universe we all know and love now. little do citizens and other races know, there is actually a civilization in the gleamverse. they are called “gleambowdians”. one day the gleambowdian DJDancecraft got curious on where the gleambows actually end up going and followed one through. he found the oortverse very different and unique, full of different materials never before seen. after a while of exploring the newfound worlds, he wanted to go home. but the rifts cannot be entered in this universe. so the next best thing he knew of was to collect all the gleambows he finds and make a gleambow filled place for all to enjoy, which is now known as gleambowdia.

how did i do?

2 Likes