Diamond mining pain

Can’t go to the hotspots on serpen my atlas is cover with fog lol

Sometimes just follow general knowledge about where to find resources.
You can well discover your own hot spot.
Overusing atlas is not good - use it as some help, general indication. They refresh once every 24hrs. So what you see is rarely true in high traffic areas.

Did you sync a new one, and do you actually have any regions discovered?

I have most of the region’s discovered from finding a bomb site grabbing 2 diamonds then running to another site. I try to avoid the middle of region’s but they still fog up. If I don’t use the atlas how will I make the most of time resource wise

This might sound weird, and if I’m making fun of you, but it’s actually a serious suggestion. Find something that you can mine/harvest/make a lot easier, and look around for shops. Then sell that and buy the diamonds, or even the full power stations. (Obviously check the shops first if it even sells… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give it a try

Even without an atlas, Just look for Mountains. Some of them have these HUGE holes that go all the way to lave depth and have a small covering of water, Jump in! and then dig for a bit at the proper alt (5-40 i believe) i would certainly recommend moving away from high traffic areas, my Queue is a meteor, if a meteor falls when you get to a new area, then nobody has been around for awhile, just uhhhh make sure it dont land on you :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice I’ll try it out

There actually amazing for meteor fights.