Digital Deluxe Upgrade for PS4 - Latest News

Yes, buying the complete Deluxe Edition from the start is the same as buying the base game and then later the upgrade to Deluxe.

But the screenshot tells me that it also includes Boundless, ie. the base game, which means the listing there is for the game+deluxe, not just deluxe upgrade.

Once bought, we will have what is listed there, yes!

Midnight UK?

1 Like

Yeah or early afternoon, also a popular time for EU PSN store updates…

Which country in the eu goes to Thursday first?

I think that’s when it should go live for all the eu…:slightly_smiling_face:

I feel bad for our American ps4 brethren! (not so bad as to get eu delayed though)

Monthly free games always go live around 1pm my time, which is noon for UK… So we will have to wait and see! I know I’m checking at midnight for sure!

That is just a snapshot of the complete deleux version. There’s nothing on PlayStations US website for an upgrade yet.

2 Likes

Is all good… just happy and excited it’s finally coming. We waited over a year, a few more days are easy!! Lol

3 Likes

So since I already own boundless do I have to repurchase it again to get the deluxe version

I think it’s a upgrade pack not a new game.

2 Likes

Thank you, defo buying this

And I just bought it!!!

And activated! Meh plots! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 1500+ extra on my main alone!

Time to plot a planet! Haha, an announcement of those private planets now would be awesome!!

@SamF and the rest: THANK YOUS!

13 Likes

Gratz I know u have been waiting for this for a very long time, enjoy it!

1 Like

So how much does this cost to upgrade

24,99 Euro in Austria

I LITERALLY just rebought the game a few days ago! I asked James for some advice or help. Lol oh man. I’m dead.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad it went towards content

4 Likes

Isn’t Canada part of the US?
Jkjk

1 Like

Um they’ve been saying it’s coming soon on forums for a while. But u know how that can go

Where can it be acquired? In or out of the game?

PSN Store!

Need to log out of the game, I closed it, before the Deluxe package was being recognised tho.

1 Like