Digital Deluxe Upgrade for PS4 - Latest News

Yes Psn Store

1 Like

Yep, I rebought Deluxe some time back; no regrets, happy to contribute towards content - or just go buy yourselves a round on me, devs! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks friemds

1 Like

Over here in Canada like.

12 Likes

Over here in California like…

10 Likes

Waiting in western Canada

7 Likes

Don’t u mean this for cali?

6 Likes

So I’m confused I’m paying 27.75 in us but do I get a 10% plot increase on all plots that I already have or is it for any future plots that I may buy? Cause the other stuff don’t seem worth spending money on

Both actually!!!

So I have 867 plots how many additional plots do I get if I get deluxe

You get 86,7

So I would get 86 more plots?

Correct …

So for me having 867 I only get 86 extra plots

It’s 10% more plots. 10% of 867 is 86.7.

In addition to 10% for anymore you get as you continue playing. If you don’t need more plots then the upgrade may not be worth it for you

Its continuous, as long as you own the game not a one time thing. I’ve been playing for a year and have around 5k plots between all my alts, so I will get an additional 500 plots. Plus I have another 4K cubits to buy more plots, so I will get the +10% plot bonus when I buy plots with that too.

1 Like

80 plots is 2400 cubits and iron coffer that contains 2400 cubits is $20 that can only be given to one character… deluxe is for all characters

1 Like

Not the exact way I think. I would have spent it on CONTENT. Like gleam club. Note I just bought more of that. Lol I’ve bought this game 6 times to be exact. I’m up to 800 usd spent on boundless. I would love to have known. I waited since launch to upgrade.

2 Likes

But don’t forget, it’s the gift that keeps on giving. The more cubits you earn they come with the 10% going forward.

2 Likes