Digital Deluxe Upgrade for PS4 - Latest News

Cheers to everyone who upgraded already.

Sober me up when SIEA upgrade becomes available… :tumbler_glass:

IMG_0543

9 Likes

Right?! It’s killing me!

2 Likes

Any word on timing for SIEA? The wait is killing me! :pleading_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

As it stands, I’m just waiting on the release date. I’ll get that to you guys ASAP, thanks for being so patient!

7 Likes

Release date 2023 lol

1 Like

What is that edition?

January perhaps?

What does that stands for GIna? Did I mess up by buying the game again? Was this advertised?

They are making the Deluxe Upgrade available for PS4 players. It’s on the EU already, but not in North America yet.

Anybody tried changing their location info on PS4 to an EU location and seen if that’ll work around? Like the old iPhone trick, or XB360 trick? Lol I’m sure Sony has made that impossible but worth a shot

Every region has its own PSstore. While certain games and applications may be interchangeable and usable among shared accounts from different regions, I’m failry certain a work around like this isn’t a thing for existing PSN accounts. I’ve never tried it to be fair, so I’m not completely dismissing it as a possibility… but not likely. Plus, given the added headache of region locked PSN cards/payment info etc., if it were an option, that’d be a hard pass from me.

I haven’t given up all hope yet; it’ll get here. I’m sure SEIA will be getting its upgrade option Soon™. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Any word on SEIA release Date me Sad still me can’t go bigger yet

2 Likes

Good news folks, SIEA have confirmed to me that this will go ahead on the 13th December (this Friday). Sorry for the delay, and thanks again for your patience on this!

19 Likes

That’s awesome. Thanks for all the hard work put into this!

1 Like

We THANKYOU!!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hands SamF-senpai a :cookie:

1 Like

Enjoy folks… let me know if there are any issues of course!

But we should be all good now.

7 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaa!

3 Likes

Love all you guys! But you’ve now edged out the other devs as my new favourite!! :joy:

2 Likes