Disable bombs inside beacons :(

Ah I didn’t know that and didn’t really want to test it lol. Cheers

3 Likes

^^ now you do bud no problem

2 Likes

Do not drop lava in a wood tub on a wood floor… that TOO did not end well lol… did that when lava first was released.

2 Likes

an optional ‘auto sheathe’ function upon warping to home base could be nice.
I got used to putting all my tools and weapons away, because of the auto fire bug…

either way I wouldn’t mind if bombs were turned off inside the beacon, but make it optional as it can also be used for ‘good’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personally I don’t think bombs should destroy crafted blocks - crafted blocks should be collectible after being bombed.

Bombs terrify me. I don’t even keep them in my inventory. I use them then shove them in a box immediately.

4 Likes

This…

2 Likes

An option to “lock” builds would be nice.

4 Likes

I would just like a toggle-able Beacon flag so I can set “Bomb destroy in beacon = false”

3 Likes

I was wrong :smiley:
Make the beacon guild controlled and you can :slight_smile: My life with alts became a lot easier after I made a personal guild to manage permissions on my beacons.

3 Likes

Guild control don’t remove owner rights or has it changed?

So wrong
They do, that’s a regen farm, owned by my shovel/axe alt and they can’t destroy anything in there.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, not that experienced with guilds yet :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe I have to try it with different settings I have only tried one character guild where I had removed all rights except Director. So I have understood that owner can’t lose give own permissions.

Nope, nevermind
It’s the build permission that matters for breaking blocks. Take that away and it should be enough.

1 Like

I did try again and removing building permission didn’t work for me.
Maybe I try with another character and guild later when I have more time to test.

Hmm have I just not noticed that it doesn’t work? I’ll check it out again

1 Like

I believe that only works if you’re on an alt that doesn’t own the beacon.

If you own the beacon you get perms from that, regardless of guild perms and guild control.

I take it all back, tested in on a new beacon and it doesn’t work D: I must’ve been in the wrong farm when I tested it or something.

3 Likes

What would be the downside of disabling bombs inside a beacon? Are there any valid use-cases for when it’s really handy to be able to regen bomb inside a beacon?

You can’t regen inside a beacon.

But you can obliterate your base with a blink nuke for example and I don’t think there is any reasonable reason for that lol.

2 Likes