Disable bombs inside beacons :(

@james @vdragon @Leahlemoncakes i bombed my home twice when it was filled with valuable exoworld resources that cannot be replaced :frowning: pleaaaaaaaaaaaase disable bombs inside beacons

6 Likes

There is a button to sheathe your weapons and tools. Everyone who has a problem with bombing their own workshop should make it a habit to press that button whem coming home.

7 Likes

Wait. What does this mean. I havenā€™t done this to myself yet so Iā€™d like to know what I should definitely be worried about.

1 Like

Basically if you throw a bomb in your base, you will destroy sections of it as you cant remove your own building rights and if you throw a regen bomb then thatā€™s even worse as the radius is naturally bigger, oh and if you have storage boxes then all your mats are gone too as you may not have space to carry it all depending on size, how many and how much is in them. So save the potential hassle of rebuilding and holster your weapons when in your base. :+1:

1 Like

Regen bombs wont have any effect if you throw them inside of your plot area :+1:

10 Likes

Ah I didnā€™t know that and didnā€™t really want to test it lol. Cheers

3 Likes

^^ now you do bud no problem

2 Likes

Do not drop lava in a wood tub on a wood floorā€¦ that TOO did not end well lolā€¦ did that when lava first was released.

2 Likes

an optional ā€˜auto sheatheā€™ function upon warping to home base could be nice.
I got used to putting all my tools and weapons away, because of the auto fire bugā€¦

either way I wouldnā€™t mind if bombs were turned off inside the beacon, but make it optional as it can also be used for ā€˜goodā€™ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personally I donā€™t think bombs should destroy crafted blocks - crafted blocks should be collectible after being bombed.

Bombs terrify me. I donā€™t even keep them in my inventory. I use them then shove them in a box immediately.

4 Likes

Thisā€¦

2 Likes

An option to ā€œlockā€ builds would be nice.

4 Likes

I would just like a toggle-able Beacon flag so I can set ā€œBomb destroy in beacon = falseā€

3 Likes

I was wrong :smiley:
Make the beacon guild controlled and you can :slight_smile: My life with alts became a lot easier after I made a personal guild to manage permissions on my beacons.

3 Likes

Guild control donā€™t remove owner rights or has it changed?

So wrong
They do, thatā€™s a regen farm, owned by my shovel/axe alt and they canā€™t destroy anything in there.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, not that experienced with guilds yet :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe I have to try it with different settings I have only tried one character guild where I had removed all rights except Director. So I have understood that owner canā€™t lose give own permissions.

Nope, nevermind
Itā€™s the build permission that matters for breaking blocks. Take that away and it should be enough.

1 Like

I did try again and removing building permission didnā€™t work for me.
Maybe I try with another character and guild later when I have more time to test.