DK not feeling so great - info on how to get in touch with me regarding boundless

I’m 35 and in good health so I should be fine. But I’m sleeping a lot the past few days (I slept 32 of the past 48 hours), so it will be a little harder to meet up with people in game for stuff, and I’ll be doing more sleeping and hydrating, less gaming.

Feel free to PM me on forums if you need any help with stuff :blush:

9 Likes

Ive always thought DK would be near my age but apparrantly i was wrong haha.
Stay hydrated… be safe. Drink some green tea. Listen relaxing music and dance coco jamboo in front of your neighbours. :dash:

4 Likes

If you coughing a lot, and has high temperature, you need to be careful.
This corona virus stay at human’s body and environment for every long time, so you need to watch yourself everyday to see if it getting worse.

Hope you feeling better soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get well soon buddy feel free to shout if you need something done in game

2 Likes

I hope your ok dude, get well soon

2 Likes

Mesa and i have been very sick for two weeks now. We share the same doctor and she told us both to just stay home and burn it out.

Take good care of yourself, hydrate a lot and watch your fever levels carefully. I hope you feel better soon mate.

3 Likes

please just stay safe snd keep your self healthy

Stay safe brother!

1 Like

Yikes, I hope you feel better soon, and that whatever it is isn’t serious and doesn’t get worse!! :frowning: Let me know if I can do anything to help you in the game while you’re out, gather from exos or anything!

1 Like

got the same problem…
6 hours of power napping…
wake up again 6 o clock p. m. :slight_smile:

first question, ughhhh… is it the next day morning, or the same day as i fell in sleep… very confused…

maybe thats normal now in our age… im 35 too…
so were both not 20…

fun aside, get well soon !!!

2 Likes

I wish I could sleep like that. I get 4hrs of sleep at most. And I’m 34

Well hope anyone sick gets better quickly.

3 Likes

It will get to us all anyways. So, once you are healed up you can take care of all of us! :slight_smile:
Get better soon m8.

3 Likes

Hope you get better soon. Drink warm water and rest more

1 Like

Sending good thoughts from across the pond :ocean: hope you feel better soon DK!

And i hope everyone else is well and not too anxious in these strange times. One amazing thing I’ve seen is how it makes us band together and help each other… I feel it’s bringing out the very best in a lot of people despite being an awful awful situation.

Stay safe everyone :heart:

4 Likes

Jeez man, I hope you feel better sooner than later!! Soon as in, right now! Haha! I kinda always thought you were a vampire, immune to diseases and common colds! Or maybe you’re like me, whereas I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, I get completely floored. Either way, sending you thoughtful healing hugs!!!

~huuuuuuuuuugggg~

Since people are putting their age, I’ll be 35 in just over a week, on April 7th.

2 Likes

Bunch of youngsters with so much life ahead of them here. I just turned 44. Soon my life will be all about knitting sweaters for my cat and hunting good offers on gallons of prunejuice. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Cyklisk don’t forget the early bird specials

2 Likes

Get well DK!

2 Likes

Not sure why the off topic police marked this off topic, since I want people to know how to get in touch with me while I am sick.

Off topic policing is almost as bad as forum flagging.

3 Likes

Perhaps post it as a reply to your DK Mall thread? and temporarily change the title of it too to reflect that (add in () but keep the main title as much as is)…