DKMall (and all mall) Shopowners: A suggestion

Totally optional, but I suggest putting your shop number (eg #C52 etc) in your beacon name, so people can find your shop more easily.

That’s all! Stay boundless everybody :blush:

11 Likes

Why not 1 thru 9 for rows. I constantly get lost myself trying to find mine lol

2 Likes

I get lost 99% of the time I’m in the mall. I just search for the front of mall sign or the front of mall portal

1 Like

Haha because then the row numbers and shop numbers would clash. I’m adding more room for shops so numbers will go over 100 soon :blush:

Yup every intersection should have those “Front” arrows and be near a lobby portal. Also any shop that has a gold P sign next to the shop name has a portal to the mall lobby in it :blush:

I get lost too for what it’s worth

1 Like

Sorry Off topic @DKPuncherello can I get an 8 block portal to your mall?

1 Like

Haha sure what dimension - 2w4h?

1 Like

Headed to bed set this up quick for ya

3 Likes

Sorry phone died, i was confused by 2w4h but figured thats how long it lasts. yeah that’s perfect won’t be on for 5 hrs though. Thank v much mate :slightly_smiling_face:

2wide 4high :wink:

1 Like

Oh I forgot to say, can you change the name to Khalis (hub), no rush tho just when your free. Cheers

Ah haha makes sense now :joy:

1 Like

I also try to run across the top of shops when running across the mall.

1 Like

Omg good idea! I definitely jump over/on stands when I take shortcuts through full-lengh shops.

@DKPuncherello
Hello, I wasn’t sure where to ask this but I want to start up a shop at dk mall (or attempt to at least)
I am getting hooked on this game.
Do I have to meet in game to work this out?

1 Like
2 Likes

Welcome to the game! Glad to hear you’re enjoying :blush:
You can just set up shop, you don’t need me to be there - did you find a spot you like?

But do I even have a #C52-like number :sweat_smile:

I think so, I just added a bunch?

1 Like

I’ll check it out when I’m on!
Also, do you remember my request to add the “Shop & Farm” part? :slight_smile: