DKMall (and all mall) Shopowners: A suggestion

Headed to bed set this up quick for ya

3 Likes

Sorry phone died, i was confused by 2w4h but figured thats how long it lasts. yeah that’s perfect won’t be on for 5 hrs though. Thank v much mate :slightly_smiling_face:

2wide 4high :wink:

1 Like

Oh I forgot to say, can you change the name to Khalis (hub), no rush tho just when your free. Cheers

Ah haha makes sense now :joy:

1 Like

I also try to run across the top of shops when running across the mall.

1 Like

Omg good idea! I definitely jump over/on stands when I take shortcuts through full-lengh shops.

@DKPuncherello
Hello, I wasn’t sure where to ask this but I want to start up a shop at dk mall (or attempt to at least)
I am getting hooked on this game.
Do I have to meet in game to work this out?

1 Like
2 Likes

Welcome to the game! Glad to hear you’re enjoying :blush:
You can just set up shop, you don’t need me to be there - did you find a spot you like?

But do I even have a #C52-like number :sweat_smile:

I think so, I just added a bunch?

1 Like

I’ll check it out when I’m on!
Also, do you remember my request to add the “Shop & Farm” part? :slight_smile:

The mall is way to big in my opinion its taking up too much space in the sky i now see it from my place and its ugly in the sky. There is way to much space for the mall its will never need that much space. But that only my opinion.

1 Like

The mall is way to big in my opinion its taking up too much space in the sky i now see it from my place and its ugly in the sky. There is way to much space for the mall its will never need that much space. But that only my opinion.

We need screeeeeens or it never happened :joy:

I plotted out future roads. I honestly never thought it was gonna be half as big as it is, just planning ahead. I think in a year it’ll actually use all that space, you’d be surprised. But yeah it’s a little ugly and I do apologize for that.

It was started by another player btw, I probably wouldn’t have built in the Sky :weary: but too late now

What area faces you? Maybe I can get an artist to put some art up for you

2 Likes

I think its the south facing side i do believe its north when i see it. I started seeing it about a week ago

1 Like

Surely C-137? :smiley:

1 Like

Ahahaha nice 1

1 Like

We could set up a wall on that edge and cover it with fluffy clouds… that way the sky might look a bit more sky- like… you might even use that as a seasonal thing, adding rainbows for gleambow or darken them with thunder over halloween etc etc :grin:

2 Likes