DKPoll: allow people to farm base materials on creative (somehow)

There’d have to be rules for it - like you wouldn’t be able to farm mats on creative planets that choose “unavailable” colors.

This would only be for stuff like dirt, rocks, wood, grass etc.

But if a creative has colors from the survival palette, you should be able to farm mats there. Maybe have access to both your survival inventory and your creative inventory.

I want a survival planet for farms (rotate colors monthly) but I also want a creative. It’d be nice if they could be the same planet.

Also this would give people a good reason to go to creatives even if they’re not interested in creative gameplay. Give people variety in worlds when farming beans. Maybe they’d see some cool stuff and meet some cool people!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m voting no mainly because I don’t want any more changes/additions. Release the update! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

It’s not coming this month bro u know that

No. No. No. No.

I think it will just bring more issues about inventory transfer between creative and survival

Also what Venom said.

6 Likes

Well we do need inventory transfer anyway
For portal tokens, and hopefully for mini game tokens too

You can’t get drops on creative planets and there really isn’t any point to it. I voted no :woman_shrugging:

Edit to add: you can give yourself anything you want without the grind = the main point of Creative

8 Likes

We don’t need to bait people onto creative planets if they’re not interested in creative gameplay.

6 Likes

If I can farm Shadow blue meta rocks on a creative, how would the inventory differentiate between if I have farmed them or if i acquired from the knowledge tab ?
It would open up to a lot of possible bugs

I’m all for more variety whilst doing boring tasks, but I personally preffer the idea of creative worlds as ‘dreamworld’
there’s the thing with flying, invulnerability, free skills, some of which affect harvesting of things, free tools… it is more trouble that it is worth… there will be many sovereign worlds, exos…
I’d rather have 1 new block

EDIT: thumbs up for the confusing poll tho. as always I did not read the whole thing before replying :smiley:

1 Like

“Poll: should there be no inventory transfer between creative and sovereign worlds?” So I voted “yes” to NOT have transfers… Or I need more coffee :smiley:

2 Likes

!#@$% trick polls i thought it was a poll about allowing resource farming on creative.

EDIT I rescinded my vote entirely.

2 Likes

(poll was changed)

1 Like

I feel like that was not the question I first read and answered. Feel like it was changed

1 Like

Sorry I just wanted to mess with people I’ll delete it and reset

A test to see if people pays attention :-p

1 Like

Haha sorry guys I needed a good laugh

While I agree that creative is nice for some things I wouldn’t support a mixed mode at this point. I don’t have any problem with a mixed game mode in some future update (much later in development at this point due to other things we need - blueprints, clothes, etc.)

4 Likes

Cool, then this is off-topic…

It’s rather bad that in order to have fun we have to resort to this, sigh.

shakes James, release, release, release now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should James press the button (and release sovereign and creative worlds even if they are not quite finished)?

• Yes
  • No
  • Taco

0 voters

Just release Sovereign worlds if those are done, solve the portal stuff with creative in coming weeks, then do an update to add them…

1 Like