DKPoll: Plots on sovereign worlds

They are just adding the final touches to it now, meal is done tho…

3 Likes

fair point and maybe not. I do like to build. Most of the video promoting the game shows builds, we have a screenshot thread to show of builds ands and stuff. And I cannot pursue what I like exclusively or even 90% of the time and level in order to get plots to continue building?

They are working on refining what they have and squashing bugs, they weren’t asking for feedback to want to overhaul major systems…

1 Like

I will have to say I do not think this is true. And that is after having a conversation with James

4 Likes

i think mainly problem is n
how you get plots… -> through XP.
as ovis said above they could tweak xp system to make it less grindy.

ive been all up for this since i started my new character… i bet i wouldve quit few times if i hasnt played the game before… luckily i have and i knew the tricks.

4 Likes

James literally asked for feedback on plots. So, I don’t think it hurts for people to give feedback.
If they’ve already decided what they’re going to do and rentals are coming soon…that’s awesome! :+1:

4 Likes

So a lack of plots is where your bottleneck occurs?

See now I can see the reason you are so focused on plots. Plots have never ever been a resource I have had to worry about.

So maybe that starts to illustrate the issue more… you are forced to do something else to get the plots that you want. So maybe building just isnt rewarding enough?

2 Likes

yeah because I cannot do anything small. it is a weakness. .

My farm on test when we were testing the farming update. . wiped but was fun to build

My build on testing to test sovereign planets. ( over 2000 plots and 60 rooms)

5 Likes

Not a weakness at all… shouldn’t your xp gained while filling those plots with your build then also provide you with enough experience to buy more plots to expand and build further. How else can a builder hope to build if this isnt the case regardless of it he or she likes to build small or tall?

It does provide xp but this is test so it is cheatable. in the real universe I spend about 4-5 hours getting the resources to build for 30 minutes.

Sorry going off topic but yes this is why Sovereign planets give us a chance to give builders and easier platform to build without harming the rest of the universe. And without sending them to the creative on where they will not contribute to the economy in any way

been asking for better builder xp since release/beta
3100hours my main just reach 45 and my builder 30
and some alts but most is to thanks to being luckie and in time for the dumb rock leveling

think the problem is when building gets better xp
people will invent dumb ways to abuse it for sure

edit im dumb take 1000
did alot hours in beta

2 Likes

Yes that’s because you keep reading way too much into his remark about being open to feedback.

First you said it was undecided now it suddenly became that it appears there can be separate plot pools.

All that from saying they are open to feedback! It’s pretty clear this is something you want but you are taking his remark and somehow seeing all kinds of different things in it which are very incorrect and do not understand why you are doing it. Normally you are very clear headed right now all I see is you going into this rather emotionally

So more plots… ultimately wont help.

But if you could get rich by building and buy your materials… which gave you enough xp to buy more plots to build more… then this all might start to work right?

3 Likes

Which has a much higher chance to be true than yours

Okay, if you say so

But this is where it really starts to get hazy… sovereign planets arent just for builders remember.

3 Likes

Interesting. I am taking his comment black and white.

What reason would there be for plots to not be shared? That would mean something like XP gains will be different, plot gains will be different, etc.

That’s literally all he did yes but you keep saying things like he said way more than that.

Ah well, am done, it pretty clear some people want to keep continuing this. Just hope we get some news quite soon so we can put this to rest for now

I agree and it does have to be handled right. And by right what is best for growing the game and not us. There are not enough of us. We need the them that quit or have not played yet to get lured into playing

1 Like

Open to feedback means open to feedback.
That means discuss what you like and don’t like and what could change or stay. I think @majorvex interpreted it correctly

5 Likes