Do Devs play Favorites in Boundless?

Don;t listen to the haters ladies and gentlemen . Peanut Butter and jealousy won;t get anyone far . the Best hunts coming to you starting at 9 Am With oortbuster’s platform hunts / followed by Hazard’s Platform hunts / followed by mathews platform hunts at 10 pm Est

1 Like

Your Forgetting Vikings & KBB platform hunts boop

3 Likes

Hunts Scheduled for Thursdays oortbusters / hazard’s / Mathews . Hazard’s Hunt is tomorrow at 3Pm EST . Come one come all and watch us hit the zones and drop some meteors on your head .

Tell hazard I said hi boop not like I haven’t been to everyone’s hunt at least once think I just did a Mathew hunt for the 1st time couple days ago but was a little OP :laughing:

1 Like

yeah man was there too , love them meteors showers raining from paltforms :smiley:

1 Like

I know that feeling when I Solo T7 hunt when planet releases and everyone going to gather there lucents get alot of meteors from everyone running around on T7 love it

2 Likes

hey like I said make a t7 Hunt and i’ll join Ya ;D , I got my forged Lucents ready , Hazard got his too :dagger: :alien:

1 Like

I Love that you wanna join boop
If you saw mes post about how I do T7 hunts feel like I make alot of angry people doing the cookie nuking way :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But if we can get a group for Slingbows only we actually need a big group cause of the death that comes with groups xD but it be fun

Makes me wanna finish my hunters courtyard on Houchus future plan is to start T7 Hunting but future :laughing:

2 Likes

Just for everyone to know these are good hunts to go to I went to them had fun on them but I have Oort last me a century xD so you’ll see sometimes when I get bored of building and hunts there xD

1 Like

Yes a test of Our Warrior Spirit On the battlefield

:smiley:

1 Like

Cookie Monster I Choose You Nom Nom Nom

D: closed but but but I wasn’t done boop

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 10 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.