Do you have gamer guilt?

The first one or the second in the chapter, Subnautica Below Zero? Just curious, it had stated it was on a very small map right now, and my son says that he will play more later as there are a lot of glitches, but the first one was so good he felt it was well money spent. But, we each have our own tastes in games, so what is good for some is bad for others.

Nothing wrong with Xbox. The machine and services are better, frankly. Hopefully they get thier exclusive problem fixed.

Real gamers have both consoles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or all of them, LOL Xbox 1, PS3, PS4, Nintendo, PC gaming computer. Still canā€™t believe that my son paid over 6k for a computer.

1 Like

Honestly, I donā€™t remember. And like you with spiders ā€¦ that darkness when youā€™re swimming in deep sea ā€¦ and sharks and stuff LOL

1 Like

nods

There are monsters in the ocean

I see nothing wrong with that. I build average ones for 2k and I would build 6k ones if my wife would allow itā€¦darn checkbook out of my reach.

3 Likes

I cut out tv and movies long ago. Totally living under a rock now. :smile:

8 Likes

Patrickā€¦

1 Like

Heā€™s disabled and loves to play games. I nagged at him as he bought it from Alienware. His hands are no longer steady so he wonā€™t try to build his own. Wal-Mart gave him the wrong meds, neurological damage so now disabled. He was going to college to be a doctor.
Their response, sorry, ā– ā– ā– ā–  happens.

Sorry to hear that.

This seems a perfectly sensible tool:
https://www.punchtechnology.co.uk/product/advanced-vr-gaming-desktop-pc/

1 Like

I would agreeā€¦seems like a very sensible thing to buyā€¦no idea why people would laugh at that

You started it? Wow! I only got around to installing it! Also installed the Division 2 demo, my friends are bugging me to play with them, last night I kept thinking ā€œyeah, after Iā€™ve done this in Boundlessā€ and before I knew it I was too tired to play much of anythingā€¦

I sometimes hide all my unplayed games so I donā€™t feel bad about it. On the other hand I also at times feel like the richest person in the world because I have stacks of fantastic games yet to play! (same as with books, lol, donā€™t get me started on that! ebooks take no space either, well barely!).

Iā€™ve also dialed back my tv watching considerably since September, hmmpfā€¦

Boundless is an addiction, pretty soon they are adding it seperately to the DSM-V and ICD-10! :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, I have a PS4 and The Switch too!

What? You meant another console? :joy:

I am more of a Sony fan actually, but I love games, and I kinda expected at the start of the generation that I would own an Xbox for some of their exclusives but until now didnā€™t feel it was worth itā€¦

I feel bad because I want to play this game, but I hate how overly complex it is for no reason.

Guilds tied to beacons, permissions tied to beacons, alts, skill pages, the grind, bugs, lag, etc.

So I gotta wait until it releases single-player.

Until ark 2 comes out :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yeah, I buy too many games I donā€™t finish, haha. Spider-Man looks great, but I still havenā€™t finished Batman or Deus Ex, soā€¦

I live with it constantly, but it doesnā€™t bother me anymore, because I figured it isnā€™t really worth worrying about every game that comes out. You canā€™t play em all, and it takes pure devotion just to find em all.

2 Likes

This is horrible, I hope you sued them for malpractice.

1 Like

Factorio could steal my car and I wouldnā€™t mind.
Too bad my PC died.