Do you want to earn a special forum badge? Take a look to see how!

And it is an awesome review. Really brought a smile to me face. :smile: thanks! It’s worth reading 6 times.

7 Likes

Apparently all It took was replying to it to make it disappear from my “READ THIS READ THIS” notifications. I mean it’s a good review, but 6 times and the blip is still there

2 Likes

Not sure if this is still active, but I’ll post my review here just in case. Gotta say I haven’t been this immersed in a game in a long time:

7 Likes

Just in case this is still active I’ve updated my review!

2 Likes

Also not sure if this is still working?

2 Likes

Might as well join the fun and post mine as well.

2 Likes

It’s still 2017 so you have a chance to get your 2017 badge. :wink:

Everyone up to this point should have received a badge for their review.

3 Likes

My honest review of the game, was too large for me to screen the whole thing, but hey you can read it on Steam ^o^

4 Likes

Er-um…

Anyone fancy taking part? We’re at 69 at the moment…so close.

4 Likes

I did one…

4 Likes

My review. First time I’ve felt compelled to write a review on Steam, in fact! I’ve only spent a few hours in the game but I’m really liking it. I have had the game on my wishlist awhile and decided after reading the forums and reviews it was time to give it a try.

4 Likes

It wouldn’t seem right to change that number…

4 Likes

Added a few reviews, seems like numbers are not updated instantly, will wait till tomorrow to add a few more :smiley:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Actually didn’t even notice this forums thread until a few days after posting the review. I felt inclined to review Boundless because the game doesn’t deserve the mixed rating it has on Steam.

6 Likes

Oh, just figured out that only reviews from users that bought on steam are counted :triumph::triumph::triumph: what a scam

This happens to be my very first Steam Review :smiley:.

7 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Everyone up to this point should have received their forum badge.

3 Likes

Hi, here’s my review image.

4 Likes

Time until this badge is no longer available.

http://howmanydaystill.com/its/end-2017