Do you want to earn a special forum badge? Take a look to see how!

4 Likes

New reviews have beenBadged :wink:

1 Like

here you go :grin:

2 Likes

The tide has turned! Positive Recent Reviews! :smiley:

6 Likes

Just submitted my review. will edit it when I make my review video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! I love the first badge (I missed the voting :frowning: ) and here is my review!

4 Likes

Everyone up to this point should have received their badge.

1 Like

Just giving this page a little refresh. We’ve had some new reviews but no one has come here to claim their badge. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ja ich möchte, ich habe schon so viele screenshots auf Steam hoch geladen das ich gar nicht mehr weiß wie vielleicht es sind.
Ich Liebe das Game und habe plus 400 Stunden in der Galaxis vom Boundless verbracht.
Der abgefahrene roter Turm auf Therkamarkt ist TIGERMAIKS seins. Das bin ich… Wenn du mal ein schnäpgen machen möchtet, Schau dar mal vorbei. Auch ist die Aussicht über therkamarkt genial. Im Keller ist ein Portal direkt hoch auf dem Dach, natürlich könnt ihr auch die Treppe nehmen und dann oben mal ein bisschen ab Chilen. Um Dan später mit den grappler runter zu springen. Auch habe ich ein Portal hinzugefügt im mein Park gegen über von meinem Turm. Die direkt zum PixelGate telleport. Vom PixelGate aus gesehen, hinter der roter piramide. Nu ja biss später in Boundless Leibe Leute. Grrrr… TIGERMAIKS.

2 Likes

To get the forum badge, you need to write a review on Steam, and post the screenshot in here.
:+1:

5 Likes

Seen some reviews pop up on Steam from people on the forum. Post them here so I can give you a badge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well its a *&^%$ game any way :stuck_out_tongue:

AWESOME i mean its an &^%$£ AWESOME GAME :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

ty for the badge @james / @luke-turbulenz

It’s too bad you can’t get the badge when you can’t afford anything. I would LOVE to play Boundless but I just have no money. But the game sounds and looks like the exact thing I have been looking for a long time and I would do anything to play it if anyone wants to give me some suggestions please?

9 Likes

You have been Badged :wink:

4 Likes

8 Likes

The past 6 times I have logged on here the website has told me that the exact same post was a new one and needed to be seen. Why is this happening?

it really wants you to read my review.

3 Likes

That’s happening to me as well.