Dodge Bomb Tournament: Ovis and Pyrr Steal the show!

They have not started yet.

I dont know could last awhile depending on how many rounds each match up will take.

Mr and mrs chaos are competing @MrNiX gotta show that TNT love! :slight_smile: Matchs seem to be around 3-5 mins each ish

1 Like

Come on down everyone about to start. You may even be able to fill in on some of these teams. Win some prizes!

@Ovis @Apt you guys coming?

3 Likes

Yeh we’re coming! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh heck yeah!!! Go team Chaos!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think we would be willing to sponsor a team or two next time.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for coming out today. Had a great time.

Congratulations to @Ovis @Apt on our win! Great match!

9 Likes

So fun! Almost maxed out the planet population! I’d say @Ovis gets MVP with the overall team win and the free for all win!

4 Likes

It was awesome! Yup 51 people on Biitula!

9 Likes

11 Likes

That was so fun! Thanks again!

4 Likes

Was really fun, HSE will win next time :face_with_raised_eyebrow::sunglasses:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Love that! Thanks Oorian, was really reeeally fun :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

6 Likes

There should probably be a separate PS4 vs PC bracket IMO. PC players have a pretty OP mouse advantage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh! I wish I could have done this today! I absolutely love the idea and it looks soooooo fun! Count me and Lorelie @shortyd856 in for next time!

Thanks for hosting it! This community NEEDS these events!

5 Likes

this was great! big thanks to all who made it possible. can’t wait for next time

6 Likes

Thanks again everyone. So much fun getting together as a community.

Thanks MrNix and TNT
Thank you Coolpants
Thank you Legend for helping out with the announcer job. Great work! And the FFA at the end.

Great donations!

And thank you @Leahlemoncakes and everyone who came out just to watch. Might need more chairs.

9 Likes

No problem! Will always do my best to be there if I can!

Will upload some photos onto here/ Twitter/Facebook over the next few days :grin:

5 Likes