Dodge bombs at anubis arena! it was a blast!

(note: I do not own the arena. I am simply posting this for a friend who doesn’t have a forum account)

Anubis arena! July 12th, 2pm est. accessible via guardian biitula portal labeled “Anubis arena”, portal in gyosha shop “the forgery” labeled Anubis arena, or go to TNT cephonix merika and take the portal labeled Anubis arena.

this is a solo event. no teaming!

rules: only persisting for food, no brew, no augment, use regulated bombs, no grappling, no regen bombing during a match, don’t bomb when other people are duking it out, no double fisting, and have fun!

bracket style solo event. four people are thrown into the giant arena with walls of lava and pits of doom. who will be the ones to advance to the championships?

if you die once, dont worry! there is a losers bracket to give those out early a second chance to take home the trophy!

if you would like to sponsor a prize for the event, let me know and i will hook you up to jelly, or just message DJSweets#7209 on discord.

leave a comment if you would like to participate! I know I will be!

people going:
DJDancecraft
Jelly
CMDQuack
bethlehem
orrian
skeletor
DKPuncherello
oorteeesha
Lorelie
Lunai
Pyrr

(bombs are sold at the arena)

5 Likes

Another DJ? There can be only one

3 Likes

thats just his discord username. his boundless name is jelly

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

thanks orrian! much appreciated

1 Like

Anytime sir.

1 Like

you gonna sign up? theres a losers bracket which, according to naughty, would fit you well

1 Like

If we could find the time to practice maybe we could get off that list. We will try to make it.

2 Likes

alright, skeletor too? or just you? either way, its not a team event. but you both coming?

1 Like

aw no teams? checking now. I just jump into convos without reading anything above. lol

2 Likes

We will see you there.

1 Like

alright. adding the both of ya to the list. jellys gonna be so happy!

1 Like

Really nice arena!

I’m down

It looks plenty big for 2x2 IMO, which I think is more interesting (and moved things along faster too)

2 Likes

well its 1v1v1v1 so it should go faster considering its every man for themselves

Oh it is? Interesting. I didn’t read either haha. But I’m down!

sweet! your on the list!

I still can’t really build right now due to RSI, but whoever makes an arena next should do a deep pit with lattice spikes at the bottom instead of lava
Just for a different way to die (Mortal Kombat, anyone?)

3 Likes

Ok ok fine, I’ll be #8. Sign me up.

3 Likes

lol, alright then. your on it

1 Like