*DODGE BOMBS* Thank you everyone! It was a BLAST!

New Iconic sponsored event will take place Wednesday 18th 6pm EST.

Inspired by @Lesioui and Sasquatchville’s Bomb Wars. Thanks guys you have some great ideas. I hope this game is just as much fun as yours!

The main event Wednesday will be Skeletor vs Orrian!

We would love to get a 2v2 match of Iconic vs Sasquatch!

Other than coming to watch the fights we have little wagers you can make as well. To put some coin down on who you think will win bring 10k coin with you.

The arena will be open to the public 24/7. Bring your friends anytime and have some fun!!!

16 Likes

People are flying in from all around!

9 Likes

Here is how to get there. Go to the Hive

Exit Hive

Take a Right at the tree!

Follow that road and you run right into it!

1 Like

Im coming to watch :grin:

1 Like

sounds very interesting :star_struck:

1 Like

Hope you do! Maybe we can get some random matches in. All are welcome to compete!

This is bloody awesome, mini games are the future of Boundless - big hats off to who pioneered this :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It truly is the future of Boundless. We have the tools why not use them! Special thanks again to Sasquatchville for the inspiration. Skeletor @glxxmz for being my right hand on the project and testing over and over. @RedY3 for helping dump lava everywhere. @Undead for some great testing matches. @VirtualEclipse for some sweet ship crafting.

6 Likes

Always a pleasure helping @Orrian and the guild!

2 Likes

I don’t know if I will be home in time to come watch or not. I hope so, because I would like to watch, maybe @majorvex or @Jiivita or some other awesome content creator in the community could stream it so I could watch with my phone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like that idea. Any streamers?

1 Like

I don’t stream but I am a somewhat skilled Video Editor

Example here

and Here

And a very crude/bad „music video“ that I made

However unfortunately I won’t be able to make it on the 18th, however if you run another event, and want it recorded, feel free to message me in discord about it. Trundamere#0001

3 Likes

Awesome @Orrian

1 Like

This looks like a blast. sets alarm

1 Like

Anyone else want to set up a match with anyone? We could schedule it around random matches.

Whaddya mean go to the hive? How do I get to the hive?

1 Like

Let me find that list

Ways to Hunt Hive:

Hunters Courtyard
TNT
Iconicsberg Plaza
Sydney
DKs Legendville Mall
Besevrona PS Hub
Axon
Gyosha Mall
Slingbow Depot
Exo Xpo
Random Assortments
Skelstore
Alu Tech
Legend

2 Likes

Any takers on the streamer? @Trundamere If you would like to make us a video please do. I am sure it would be better than mine.

@VirtualEclipse Martok Senpai are we gonna play

2 Likes

Nep Nep vs Iconic huh huh? Lets go!

1 Like